Yummy 300 calorie Pizza

This was great! Ive had 2 today, lunch and dinner! Had prawns, 30gs of light mozzarela and peppers. Dinner was 70g of turkey breast mushrms and peppers and again great! Im addicted lol might have it folded tomoz as a toastie x

Defo trying these yum!

Looks lovely, must try!

I have to try this! Although I'd swap the mushroom for something else because I hate mushrooms :p

sounds good, I will try this one

Definitely going to give this a go tomorrow it looks amazing! The home made sauce option seems good, and gonna try it with peppers and grilled chicken. Mmmmm can't wait!

Just made this, but Morrisons didn't have any of the square wraps, so we used the Warburtons Sandwich Pittas instead. Boiled down some chopped tomatoes with garlic and basil for the base, and then topped with some low fat fresh mozzarella, sweetcorn and chicken. Also added a swirl of HP barbecue sauce underneath the tomato sauce and this just made it :). Chopped up a potato for chips and this was a fantastic low cal version of a Pizza Hut BBQ Chicken Pizza and chips xD. Total cals came to around 574 calories, which for a very fulfilling evening meal is brilliant. Definitely making this again.

tweekedgirl said:
Just made this, but Morrisons didn't have any of the square wraps, so we used the Warburtons Sandwich Pittas instead. Boiled down some chopped tomatoes with garlic and basil for the base, and then topped with some low fat fresh mozzarella, sweetcorn and chicken. Also added a swirl of HP barbecue sauce underneath the tomato sauce and this just made it :). Chopped up a potato for chips and this was a fantastic low cal version of a Pizza Hut BBQ Chicken Pizza and chips xD. Total cals came to around 574 calories, which for a very fulfilling evening meal is brilliant. Definitely making this again.

That sounds soooo good!

Sent from my iPhone

Back