100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I have managed my 2nd 100% day! I had WI today and had another gain so 2lb in 2weeks now but i think that being 100% yesterday and going to my meeting today has made me feel alot better and given me the kick up the bum i need!

Here is to tomorrow!!

Well done Cara - good luck with the WI :)

I think Ill make this a sticky so we can find it nice and easily :)

What a wonderful thread, thank you!
I have been 100% since I started SW this time with the exception of the two weeks I was away, but I lost 3 1/2 pounds then.
My loss has still been slow though, 11 1/2 pounds in 15 weeks. But that's ok, it's coming off.
This whole week I have been 110% so it will be interesting to see what WI will show tomorrow.

I had a crappy day yesterday, it all started to go wrong when we had mince pie tasters at work !!! I call that torture lol
Today I WILL be 100% or someone can shoot me :)
Good luck everyone for a great day

:cool:Well done all......I have be good too, and being honest my first day 100% day since I started last Thursday, but I have always been a slow starter.;)

good luck for today everyone... i am struggling this morning not feeling that good and just took my dog for a walk to try and walk off this bloody down mood, just don't want to reach for the choc in the fridge that's calling out to me

Cara throw the chocolate away.:rolleyes:

So far so good to me, just made a lovely free pasta dish to eat throughout the day in case I get tempted.

Already planned tonights dinner.

sorry vix i am having an EE today, had spagetti on toast for brekky and was going to have lasagna crisps with salsa for lunch but burnt them lol had some rolled up ham instead with the salsa, dinner will be chicken breast and veg and maybe a muller yog later.

Back