100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Went well over my 15 Syns yesterday :cry: but over the week Im still ok, so just need to rein in my Syn intake over the weekend and I should :eek: be ok.

So 3/4 100% days this week

Well i have actually suprised myself this week so far after 3 weeks of trying to stay on plan so far this week i have been 100% all week!! I am so pleased with myself and i really hope it shows on the scales on tuesday!

Well done to all the rest of you and Cara remember tomorrow is a new Slimming World Day! Good luck guys!

Wow what a fab thread

Well got weighed on wednesday night and sts

Thursday 100%:clap:
friday 100%:happy036:
Saturday 100%:angel09:

but does having no super count as been at mums but had free food all day and also chocolate but within syns, all on diary so do you class that 3/3 days then for 100%??

Well done others for 100% woop woop

Well another 100% for me today woop woop good luck all others with 100%

4/4 done :D

Well today is the start of my journey - I love the idea to taking just one day at a time
so I will be reporting back later today :)

Well had weird day today but not gone over syns and just gonna eat tea so i reckon thats another 100% for me :D:D 5/5

well I have been 100% today one down many more to go
hope everyone else has a good 100% day

well I would be if I could find something to eat a few more syns with (but might save them and have them weekly)

Had another good day today! However came on today which annoyed me alot but hopefully it wont effect my Wi tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for me that mother nature doesnt destroy my 100% week! x

well as I am off to bed early with a book - I will count today as my second day of 100% hope everyone else has done well

Im up for this, Im on a red day today..so far ive had

1 alpen light bar, special k sustain, 2 sausages (sainsburys be good to yourself, 1/2 syn) 3 eggs, and an options hot chocolate..so just 3 syns so far!

lol @ charlotte hehe

Yesterday was 100% again so i make that i think 6/6 and got weigh in tonight so fingers crossed its paid off

I was doing so well, I really need some support guys!
I have a major exam coming up on friday, and i'd not eaten for 6 hours..so went and got a boost bar, red bull and a packet of mini cheddars, to top it off im giving up and getting a chinese later- im far too tired to cook, and am just comfort eating :(

I dont know what to do, I really want a maintain or small loss next week..after friday, i'll be fine!

Hugs needed :(

Back