100lb CHALLENGE

Hi MsJMC

I suffered quite bad with headaches for a few days, paracetamol did relieve it mostly. Not had the food dreams but for the first week or so I could physically taste certain foods, I remember in particular Greek chicken burgers which I last had 16 years ago lol, chilli con carni, chicken tikka, and a few others, mostly spicy food tho found that really strange. Not happened recently either, think its possibly just getting certain chemicals etc out of your system. I remember how my taste buds completely changed on LL. I found quorn and salad really tasty, I do like it anyway but it just tasted so different after having the packs for so long. Anyway new week starting tomorrow and they have promised sunshine for at least the next 7 days, but possibly till the end of July.... Bring it on. Keep up all the good work everyone. Any weight updates let me know.

Awwww hope you feel better real soon MsJMC x

Thank you , yes its night times i'm feeling unwell slight pain in my right eye leading to pain in my head .... think I may need to rest say by 9pm , before it strikes .
i'm really in the zone this time want to just get on with it now .
I got the answer to my bars , as money was very tight I was in town today and I got some celebrityslim bars meal replacement bars for 26 pence each one , I thought what ? really , well got to till and yes 26 pence , I got ten bars . its just to tide me over until money picks up .... I love the exante bars but i'd need to buy in bulk to get them cheap but account is looking not good . I have loads of exante shakes , soups , porridge and pasta , so I should be able to save in next few weeks and re order again .
Unsure what these cleb bars will be like but at that price I can't moan .
Is everyone else finding the weather to be a great help ?

Hi MsJMC

I suffered quite bad with headaches for a few days, paracetamol did relieve it mostly. Not had the food dreams but for the first week or so I could physically taste certain foods, I remember in particular Greek chicken burgers which I last had 16 years ago lol, chilli con carni, chicken tikka, and a few others, mostly spicy food tho found that really strange. Not happened recently either, think its possibly just getting certain chemicals etc out of your system. I remember how my taste buds completely changed on LL. I found quorn and salad really tasty, I do like it anyway but it just tasted so different after having the packs for so long. Anyway new week starting tomorrow and they have promised sunshine for at least the next 7 days, but possibly till the end of July.... Bring it on. Keep up all the good work everyone. Any weight updates let me know.

I was thinking of taking pacetamol , but thought last had shakes 4 hours ago and thought will it be ok ? yes funny how we deal with taking food away . I did notice in superdrug today my eyes did wander to the sandwiches and felt a bit swade so moved my eyes back to where they should be hahah , it was a test lol Zoe , great news the weather staying hot ,I know its the answer .
right must help with DIY now as can't leave OH todo it .
Hope everyones doing well!

zoe9804 100lb - 22lb = 78lb left
ButtonsTheSuperCat
Shrimp
Plym2bslim
Sparkley 100lb - 11lb = 89lb left
lyniG. 100lb - 21lb = 79lb left
Cliopatra
Msjmc

Sorry if I've missed any weight updates, just let me know. If you don't want the 100lb let me know how many you hope to lose so we can start counting down.

zoe9804 100lb - 22lb = 78lb left
ButtonsTheSuperCat
Shrimp
Plym2bslim
Sparkley 100lb - 11lb = 89lb left
Cliopatra
Msjmc

Sorry if I've missed any weight updates, just let me know. If you don't want the 100lb let me know how many you hope to lose so we can start counting down.

Hi Zoe9804 thanks for keep track for us!

My second weigh in today and another 7lb down so total 18lb loss so 82lb to go for me.

Hope you are getting on okay x

zoe9804. 100lb - 22lb = 78lb left ButtonsTheSuperCat
Shrimp
Plym2bslim
Sparkley 100lb - 18lb = 82lb left
Cliopatra
Msjmc

Hey sparkley,

Your doing really well I've got an app on my phone that does your weight etc. I have just deleted all my old data (kind of wish I hadn't done it now though) but it works out the average loss and if I can keep it up as I am now my target date is 6/11/13, 1 week before my birthday :) looking at your loses you will probably be at 100lb loss same time as me.

Tomorrow i will be starting day 1 of the 30 day shred, hope the loses improve slightly. I have a night out planned for mid oct and would love to be wearing some skinny number by then OH did promise to get me a lovely dress.....

well done girlies. Ooh Zoe let me know how you get on with the shred, i'm thinking about getting it when i drop to under 20 stone so another 11lb to go. I tried and failed again today the kids made sure of that. I'm going to try again tomorrow. x

Hi Zoe9804 thanks for keep track for us!

My second weigh in today and another 7lb down so total 18lb loss so 82lb to go for me.

Hope you are getting on okay x
:clap:Well done on your weight loss !

well done girlies. Ooh Zoe let me know how you get on with the shred, i'm thinking about getting it when i drop to under 20 stone so another 11lb to go. I tried and failed again today the kids made sure of that. I'm going to try again tomorrow. x

Hope your strong head returns tomorrow ! As I say , Lets get on with this and get it done !!!

First week weigh in and down 12lbs thrilled to bits!! Hope everyone is ok

First week weigh in and down 12lbs thrilled to bits!! Hope everyone is ok
:wow:this is amazing . all so worth it , if we struggle lets remember why we shows this plan .

chose even , it won't let me edit huh

Well done cliopatra. Totals updated:-

zoe9804. 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley 100lb - 18lb = 82lb
lyniG. 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Cliopatra 100lb - 12lb = 88lb
Msjmc

I'm getting really sad now, 23 weeks till Xmas, looking at the totals I think we're all looking at a happy Christmas ? feeling happy.

Ha ha zoe its not sad its optimistic and hopefully reality for us all. I'm back on it today. Just had my first shake and 1 litre of water. Just pottering doing the housework and looking after my littlest member. Had a complete melt down this morning with hubby and have decided to come off my pill as its making me hormonal. I hope that and this plan doesn't make my periods unbearable. Have your girls periods been ok?

Morning just :)
Christmas ..... hooo god lol , 5 to 6 stone off by then , if no fooling about , or no holidays . I have not thought much on anything just up till my holiday for now , i'm wanting to sort a bulk of by October 26th . I'm feeling pretty much in control for then .
Its all about mindset , how will it be after my holiday ....
Periods , mine are awful these days , but I was not on plan when I had one just last week , its my weight making my periods bad , backache lasting 3 days . I know people get periods start that have not had one in years , months , or they keeping having more bleeds , see if you can find out any info , as we are all different . well done for getting back on track .
well my daughter finishes a week today , then goes back on the 4th sept , well come 2015 the schools heads get to pick the holidays then , gov have said its then down to the head of each school , hooooo , as long as they don't mess about too much . I hope they get break down that 6 weeks one in the summer , into 2 week holidays. People are worried now if they have one in one school one in another , hope each school county stick together .

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you :)
I've been on and off the exante wagon for a while now and have ended up at my heaviest weight ever.
I want to lose weight so I can start trying for a baby again, I had a miscarriage before and although I know it wasn't my weight that caused it I want to be slimmer and healthier before I try again. I want to be slimmer so people can tell I have a baby bump and don't just think I've gotten fatter when I am pregnant!
I have lots more than 100lbs to lose but if I can get 100lbs off by xmas I will be a VERY happy bunny!

I started last week and my first weigh in was today, I lost 13lbs.

zoe9804. 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley 100lb - 18lb = 82lb
lyniG. 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Cliopatra 100lb - 12lb = 88lb
Msjmc
Blue Butterfly 100lb - 13lb = 87lb

Hi blue butterfly, welcome to the group. What a fantastic first weeks weight loss, you must be buzzing. X

Welcome blue butterfly, now that is an incentive. Good luck

Just going back to the periods. I had the implant fitted after my last little one and think combination of that and my weight I would go up to 3 months without a period then 3 weeks on the first extremely heavy. I had just started a period when I went on the diet and 4 weeks later I had another. Hoping this means it is settling down or could just be the shock to the system.

Last edited:
Back