134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

Hubby gave me a cup of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice; a penance for being boorish earlier in the day. Ah well, unfortunately I had to chuck it away behind his back though. The travails of sole source! Hohum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had my maple porridge, but almost forgot my strawberry shake.i had to wake up at midnight to take it, lol!

Today is Day 7!!! Yippee!!!! ! week down and over 6kg gone! (12 pounds thereabout!!!)

I gave myself a manicure and will go shoe shopping as a form of self encouragement.

I can do this, yes I can!!!

Todays Menu:

Chocolate Shake
Oriental Chilli
Butterscotch
Original Porridge :D

#solovingcambridgefood:D

Well done xtracute, 6kg is a fantastic result, well done you! actually its more than 12lb, 2.2lb for a kilo so you have lost almost 1 stone in a week, way to go you!

Day 9 on sole source and I'm on a roll!

Today I've had my choco mint and oriental chilli shakes. With loads of water, which reminds me...I almost had a bathroom accident yesterday; I needed to wee so bad, and there wasn't a toilet in sight! :sigh:

Well done xtracute, 6kg is a fantastic result, well done you! actually its more than 12lb, 2.2lb for a kilo so you have lost almost 1 stone in a week, way to go you!

Thanks, Arum. I do have quite a lot to lose though, but its motivating me to greater heights.

I even got a compliment on my top today; but the thing is, I wear that top almost every week, so what gives? I'm sure I look "different" but she just can't put her finger on what's changed...yet!!! Ha Ha, they are gonna be complimenting me for much more than my top pretty soon :D

I'm so happy to have left the "9 stone to lose"club. I'm now an official member of the "8 stone to lose" club. Drumroll please :D

More water, and a cuppa Rooibos tea wiv one canderel sweetener tablet. I consider that a "cheat" ;)

Next challenge: To leave the Morbidly Obese club by the end of this week (BMI>40)....

I might just find myself motivated enough to go pick up my cheque book from my bank by next week Monday. They've been so spamming me with reminder email throughout the day!

I actually got my sexy back last night. First time in 8 months after baby! It's great to lose weight!

I put on my trusty size 24 suit this morning and for the first time it's not hugging my hips : D. Also the top feels more baggier than usual, I'm bottom heavy, 22 up and 24+ down. Even hubby commented. That's what I call motivation. He didn't even bother offering me a glass of juice last night, instead he offered to mix me a Cambridge shake, though I drew the line at us sharing it hahahaha.

I can't wait to ditch the size 20 range. Although I fear when I reach 18 I may be tempted to slow down; I do look good in 18, I know coz that's where most of my pre-baby wardrobe is. For my height I cut an elegant but slightly overweight 18. I should really be aiming for a 12-14. I've been there before for a brief but so enjoyable 1yr....then the babies started coming....and here I am, always saying sorry to virtual strangers who I happen to bump my hips into constantly just because I underestimated the size between them and ALL of me :D

Water water everywhere! Water water get into me right now!!! Need to chugg a lotta water :D :D :D

Shake roll call:

Hot vanilla shake with a spot of coffee
Hot chocolate shake (poured some over my size 24 suit :( )
Orienta chilli lunch *yawn
Apple cinnamon porridge with a dash of cinnamon spice yum yum yum :p

The key to maintenance is portion size.

If there is something I'm gonna take away from Cambridge when I look back in later years ( :D ) it's the portion size wake up call. I still remember day 2 on SS when I made a porridge and couldn't believe the quantity I was supposed to take for "ever"! I've tried dieting so many times and I actually thought I got the portion size thingy under control.

Serious wake up call.

Well thanks to ketosis it's now a drag to even take the final shake most days :) so I know portion size, overeating and bingeing is under control for now.

Yes, I'm already looking forward to maintenance. Before you know it, the first 2 weeks are gone, then the next 12 weeks, then the next 6 months, then what....? For me, there's no looking back. No more excuses, no more babies, no more fatness, and the number of Cambridge returnees on the forum is scary enough to discourage some.

I'm pretty interested in calorie counting also.

Anyway, back to the present. ;)

One of the first things I'm gonna do when I hit size 14 (bottom) is to buy a pair of white skinny jeans. :D.

I have my needed motivation, we are planning a second honeymoon next year summer. I need not say more than that!

I think I will update my signature with that as a constant reminder!

A lot has happened in 3 days. Brief summary:

Weighed in and lost 1.7kg (boo)
got a new set of supplies for one week; and now i'm on to bars, yey!!!
bought water flavouring just for the fun of it ;)

Ho hum...so apart from accidentally opening a pack of oriental chilli this morning instead of chocolate mint shake, and forgetting to take my last shake last night, and for almost succumbing to a savoury temptation this afternoon...I can say nothing new to report :)

need i say...lumpy shakes taste yuck phooey. Never leave house without the blender bottle. And when the blender bottle is with you, USE it! stop being shy!

Choco mint shake is better cold. Believe me. I'm talking from experience, naturally.

Back