Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 0lbs

eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs

Yep, weighed yesterday morning and scales read 12st 7lb like I guessed... That makes it an 11lb gain for me since before Christmas
*Hangs head in shame*

Can I be added please? Pledge 14 lbs. weigh in on Wednesday so I will know the damage then..... Thank you :)

Hi, i'm brand new to this site, but would love some motivation as i'm quite competitve (i've been banned from playing pictureka with my neice!) I have never been slim, so don't really have an idea of what my ideal weight is, but BMI wise suggests losing 63lb is a sensible starting point. Determined this time! Please add me thank you :)

While on PC thought Id add myself and changed my pledge to 54lb this year. I'm really going to give it my all this time! Ive took the last list and added choccywoccy and catmac too hope that's ok?

I suggest we update list below and add the date that way we know which list is the most up to date

03/01/15 :)

Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 - pledged 45lbs - lost 0lbs
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs

choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lb
catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 0lb
bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 0lb

Oooh I like the sound of this challenge, need something to keep me on track. Good luck everyone!! :)

03/1/14

catmac - pledged 62lb - lost 0lb
slimminggirl - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lb

Heehee I editing while slimming girl was copying - sorry all done now!

03/1/15

No need to apologise! I'm looking forward to being part of this thread, i'm trying for self motivation, but i like having the support!

I've just realised your new to minimins Catmac. You will get addicted its a lovely place to get ideas and meet people in the same boat. Some of our ramblings will have you in laughter some in tears but its certainly been a big lifeline for me. (Ignore the fact that I gained weight last year!!! That's just me!)
Are you following SW, and have you started a food diary? All these lovely people on here will edge you along the way. Good luck.

Thanks! Sort of doing a hybrid. I did slimming world about 4 years ago and lost 2.5st for my wedding, but i put 3.5 back on, i think i got complacent that i'd caught a man (lol) I tried slimming world again for a year, but i don't know why but i just couldnt stick to it, i'm a really fussy eater, and found it restrictive. So this time, not bothering with a physical group, i just found it depressing. I will use slimming world as a basis, some of their recipes are lovely, but i will also be using myfitnesspal, so i don't feel like i have to deprive myself of food i enjoy. I'm hoping that this site will be just enough accountability, and i can check in whenever rather than just an hour a week. Looking forward to the support though :)

Yeah it seems once we get our men they sabotage our bodies so no - one else looks I reckon! ;)
MFP is good, I got a fitbit for Christmas and hope that will spur me on, Im doing the first week as a SW and a green smoothies week to give me a boost start. Ive just joined SW online to get the new plan and maybe try that, I kind of like the idea of some of its new principles so will see what happens. I won't officially be starting til Monday.

I looked at the sw new plan thread on here, it all seemed a bit confusing, so will just stick to what i used to do for now, i dont really like fruit or salad veg, so i struggle with healthy eating, but i had cooked a low syn meal for tea, but just had a call from my hubby, hes had a bad day and needs fajitas (his comfort food!) so guess i'm cooking two dinners tonight, sigh! lol

Hi. Could I be added too. I'm new to the site and have decided to do Slimming World on my own at home and come on here for support.
Looking to shed 32lbs.
Have lost some weight by joining the gym last April so I am feeling a lot fitter, but now need to lose the excess weight. :)

03/1/14:)

kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 0lb
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lb

done for you girls :) x

Ooo we are getting a nice wee list going now! Hope everyone is getting along well,what plans are you all doing? I'm juicing until 28th jan then I'm gonna try and just eat really healthy for another month or so before incorporating treats etc back into my diet

Back