2015 Weight Loss Challenge

There's always lots of support in these threads,I think the biggest thing to remember is to post when you aren't doing so well as well as when you are doing great,I would go awol when I was off plan and I think if I'd posted and made myself accountable then I wouldn't have got so off track

Definitely I'm all about accountability!

There's always lots of support in these threads,I think the biggest thing to remember is to post when you aren't doing so well as well as when you are doing great,I would go awol when I was off plan and I think if I'd posted and made myself accountable then I wouldn't have got so off track

Well said - ur right - there's loads of support on here!! Good luck to everyonexx

Yeah it seems once we get our men they sabotage our bodies so no - one else looks I reckon! ;)

I agree! I out 5 stone on in the first 2 years and another 2 stone in the 3 years after that. That was just through dating so now got to shift it all before I think about getting married! Hopefully won't pile it all on again after that, sick of being a yoyo! X

I agree! I out 5 stone on in the first 2 years and another 2 stone in the 3 years after that. That was just through dating so now got to shift it all before I think about getting married! Hopefully won't pile it all on again after that, sick of being a yoyo! X

Oooh yes. Hvae to agree with this.. Ive put on so much weight since ive been living with my other half, he eats like a pig and is still stick thin :( its not fair

So does mine! Could happily eat takeaway every single night and not put on a lb!

Yep, weighed yesterday morning and scales read 12st 7lb like I guessed... That makes it an 11lb gain for me since before Christmas
*Hangs head in shame*

No need for head hanging - it was a holiday!! I find when it goes on quickly it goes fast too - hope it does for you.

I haven't been brave enough to face the scales - and hubby doesn't go back to work yet - I will WI on Friday - just hope I don't break the scales!!

I'll join the challenge when I know how much I have to lose.

Good luck to you! And remember what Autumn said (keep posting even when you're gaining and want to hide - we've all been there!) xx

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here for ages but this sounds good to me! I started my health kick yesterday. Not getting weighed till next wed when I pop into weight watchers but will have a head start of 6 days. Really hoping I've not gone five pounds over goal.... I can pretty much feel like I'm a stone over where I want to be so I pledge 14 lbs. will update current weight next wed. Also going for a dry jan too as wine is something I've started quaffing loads of...... Boo hoo
Good luck everyone!!!!! X

Im doing the dryathalon too :) good luck!!

Me too! Did it last year, I find it really helps keep focused, I avoid fizzy pop too and feel much better already woo!

Im trying to avoid fizzy drinks, as i know they are soo bad but after christmas im finding it hard -_- ill get there
Is it just me or is is sit so slow tonight?

Very slow! I'm off to bed now too, 5am alarm. not looking forward to that one bit! I find I look slimmer when I've been off them a week just through bloating!

Hey everyone, I'd like to join too if that's ok. I've put on 7stone in the past 4 years and need to get it off, as my health is suffering now and I'm not getting any younger. :( :p Anyway, I've signed up to Weightwatchers online for 3 months, I start my diet today and have a loooooooooong way to go. Obviously I'd like to get to goal this year, but don't want to put too much pressure on myself, so will aim for 76lbs. That will take me under the 200lbs mark. Good luck everyone! :D

Hey everyone, I'd like to join too if that's ok. I've put on 7stone in the past 4 years and need to get it off, as my health is suffering now and I'm not getting any younger. :( :p Anyway, I've signed up to Weightwatchers online for 3 months, I start my diet today and have a loooooooooong way to go. Obviously I'd like to get to goal this year, but don't want to put too much pressure on myself, so will aim for 76lbs. That will take me under the 200lbs mark. Good luck everyone! :D

added you, good luck!

05/01/15 :)

Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs

Autumn500 - pledged 45lbs - lost 0lbs
CatA - pledged 56lbs - lost 0lbs
Jimbob12345 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Hoz - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahslimming - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Ryan91 - pledged 40lbs - lost 0lbs

eviescott - pledged 10lbs - lost 0lbs
Camplestar - pledged 94lbs - lost 0lbs
AliceLouise - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
bluehere - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
choccywoccydooda - pledged 14lb - lost 0lb
catmac - pledged 63lb - lost 0lb
bubble77 - pledged 54 - lost 0lb
slimminggirl - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lb
kaf72 - pledged 32lbs - lost 0lb
Safia - pledged 90lbs - lost 0lb
jacqu79 - pledged 76lbs - lost 0lb

added you, good luck!

Thank you. :D

Hi can someone add me please like to loose 21 lbs weigh in day is Friday thanks :) x

Hi everyone,

I had a really bad couple of months towards the end of the year and pretty much ruined all my hard work putting on a stone! But new year new attitude and my other half is healthy eating with me, my goal is to get down to 14 stone.

05/01/15
smile.gif

KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs

Added Katsmad - good luck everyone!

KentCat - pledged 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs

Right, first ask for help! Having been back on sw for a few days now, I think my downfall might be getting enough veg on my plate, especially at lunches. I don't like salad veg and am a bit picky about Normal veg, although I love onion and mushroom!
Anyone got any go to easy ideas for getting veg In me (oh and I don't like most fruit!)
Thanks in advance guys I know the 1/3 rule is important! X

Back