2stone left to go!

Wow u look so good :)
I'm starting Friday and u r my inspiration now :)

Can i ask how talk you are ( I'm 5'3) and what your start was was?

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow u look so good :) I'm starting Friday and u r my inspiration now :) Can i ask how talk you are ( I'm 5'3) and what your start was was? Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
thank you so much! good luck hon :D you will do fabulous just stick with it! I'm 5ft2 and start weight (for Cambridge) was 13.3 still got about a stone to drop just going slow now xx

So how much have u lost so far ? I had the consultant yesterday so I'm starting today instead. Start weight 14.3 at 5ft 3 . Wedding is May 31st 2014 so i have 6 months :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So how much have u lost so far ? I had the consultant yesterday so I'm starting today instead. Start weight 14.3 at 5ft 3 . Wedding is May 31st 2014 so i have 6 months :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I was just under 15stone lost just under 2 before I started Cambridge as of this morning on my own scale I'm 9st4 usually 2lb more on weight watchers scale lol :) I lost about 4stone in 25 weeks or something so you will defiantly be looking good in 6 months! I strongly suggest a hair supplement though I got bald patches and my hair line has dramatically receded...thank god it's only temporary! And best of luck for you're journey :D it's hard but worth it once you get that first week it's pretty much smooth sailing :) xxx

An update! Ok I do have spanks on because of the mummy pouch

Attachments

• image-718624655.jpg
    image-718624655.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 211
You look great! How has the switch to ww been for the last bit? Is it helping you get used to food again but making good choices? Xxx
thank you :D I absolutely love ww! Lost every week not as fast as Cambridge but a nice steady rate I know what I can and can't eat and the weekly points are a life saver if I have a night out or anything planed, I eat loads of vegetables etc and always go for the low fat/calorie options! I couldn't recommend ww enough! I'm at my original goal but have changed it to 8and a half so 7lb left to go :D I honestly feel like my life has changed x

thank you :D I absolutely love ww! Lost every week not as fast as Cambridge but a nice steady rate I know what I can and can't eat and the weekly points are a life saver if I have a night out or anything planed, I eat loads of vegetables etc and always go for the low fat/calorie options! I couldn't recommend ww enough! I'm at my original goal but have changed it to 8and a half so 7lb left to go :D I honestly feel like my life has changed x

Fantastic! !! Sounds like you've done it the right way! I did Cambridge back in 2009 but didn't work through the steps and gained. Im thinking of doing Exante (another vlcd) but need to make sure I don't gain again! I like the idea of ww for a slow & steady loss at the end xxx

Back