2stone left to go!

I'd love a tummy tuck but since I work in a bar finance would be impossible :'( might try nhs but I'm quite sure I'll get a swift no! I did couch 2 5k it's nice and easy to start :) I can run 5k (just) but I hate cardio lol, I started c25k while on ss but I'd suggest do nothing for a few weeks so your body can adjust to the diet (at least 2 weeks) if you feel light headed stop right away and just walk or sit down with so little calories you can easily collapse! I ran first thing in the morning before my first shake. X

Ok thats brilliant dpubt il do 5k lol... but il start pff with walking... will it effect my loss in a negative way though or psitive... coz I really dont wanna see muscle build n sts on scale lol... weird I know... ??? Did it affect ur losses x

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

It didn't seem to do anything with my losses, it only now I'm trying to build muscle & the scale going down that's frustrating! Lol x

It didn't seem to do anything with my losses, it only now I'm trying to build muscle & the scale going down that's frustrating! Lol x

Oh I cant wait to get to ur stage... its amazing... dont think il ever get ther! Just so hungry.. n headaches like no tomorrow...

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

It's worth the first week or so of hell!! Just hang in there it gets better! Make sure you are having enough water, and some paracetamol x

You look amazing.

It's worth the first week or so of hell!! Just hang in there it gets better! Make sure you are having enough water, and some paracetamol x

Yeah hun im habing around 4 litres of water... and how the hell did u fight the temptations and hunger pains! X

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

I started after I left my husband he took the fridge & emptied cupboards so I didn't have any food in the house, he inadvertently helped me with that lol it also took a lot of will power around day 3/4 after the first week it didn't bother me , I red a lot while doing Cambridge just to keep my mind off food! Plus it was cheaper for me too get baby food & Cambridge! X

I started after I left my husband he took the fridge & emptied cupboards so I didn't have any food in the house, he inadvertently helped me with that lol it also took a lot of will power around day 3/4 after the first week it didn't bother me , I red a lot while doing Cambridge just to keep my mind off food! Plus it was cheaper for me too get baby food & Cambridge! X

Yeah ive done that too haha lol... just have her baby food in and the basics like egg bread milk cereal etc.. I think my days are so long that its difficult with 3 shakes I have first around 1pm second 6.30 or 7pm and last one around 10.30pm... n the bedtime isnt until 1 or 2am so im starving lol... yeah I might do some reading and see how I get on.. so after how long did u have some food lol!

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Did 12 weeks on ss then did the step 2 week, then back to ss for a few weeks then followed step 2 for a week then step 3 then switched to weight watchers x

Did 12 weeks on ss then did the step 2 week, then back to ss for a few weeks then followed step 2 for a week then step 3 then switched to weight watchers x

Wow 12 weeks lol... go u! How muvh did u lose in the 12 weeks...? X

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

I think it was about 4 stone, can't remember it seems a life time ago x

I think it was about 4 stone, can't remember it seems a life time ago x

Hahahha lol... wow... ur keeping ne going hun! I wanna get 3 stones off in 9 weeks on ss... do u think its possible... im drinking around 4 litres a day... I keep looking at ur pic and thinking wow! Lol x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Hahahha lol... wow... ur keeping ne going hun! I wanna get 3 stones off in 9 weeks on ss... do u think its possible... im drinking around 4 litres a day... I keep looking at ur pic and thinking wow! Lol x weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 -
I'm sure it's doable, different for every one...some weeks I only lost 1lb I'm the lowest weight I've been in my adult life right now (8.8st) it's honestly one of the best things I've ever done for my self that plus yoga :D just keep the end in sight c

I'm sure it's doable, different for every one...some weeks I only lost 1lb I'm the lowest weight I've been in my adult life right now (8.8st) it's honestly one of the best things I've ever done for my self that plus yoga :D just keep the end in sight c

Wow thats amazing... I jsut cant imagine being slim lol haha... and well done again!. And yeah im gonna give it my 100% and hope I get to my target weight... il keep u posted on my loss x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

I'm sure you will get there :D just get that first week down then it's easy :) x

I'm sure you will get there :D just get that first week down then it's easy :) x

Yeah im hoping and praying that after week 1 its easier... coz many people have said it doesnr get easier lol and that scares me x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

It does get easier, the headaches stop, you kinda get used to being slightly hungry I think it's mostly mental though. Once your in ketosis if you have the will power its smooth sailing :) x

its about learning to manage with situations that gets easier. but the more results you see the more motivated you will be :)

Back