2stone left to go!

Hi hun... had a slight hiccup on day 6 but went for my weigh in today and lost 10lb... chuffed im in the 12s woop woop thanks for ur words of wisdom... have kept me going mwah x

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Hi hun... had a slight hiccup on day 6 but went for my weigh in today and lost 10lb... chuffed im in the 12s woop woop thanks for ur words of wisdom... have kept me going mwah x weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 - 10lb
that's awesome :D good going, slip ups happen but if they keep happening it will take you outa ketosis and it's a nightmare getting back in to it! If you really need something stick to a boiled egg a small can of tuna or a small chicken breast! :) keep it up lady x

that's awesome :D good going, slip ups happen but if they keep happening it will take you outa ketosis and it's a nightmare getting back in to it! If you really need something stick to a boiled egg a small can of tuna or a small chicken breast! :) keep it up lady x

Thanks... im giving it my best shot.... weigh in this week is sunday so will keep u posted.... took evening off for mothers day... back on track now x

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Thank you so much :) xx so to show the benefits of just 20 straight days of yoga here's a few pics...please ignore the undies

Attachments

• image-1695309032.jpg
    image-1695309032.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3352719502.jpg
    image-3352719502.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image-3826021357.jpg
    image-3826021357.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 133
I know I know it's not much but I've never had any muscle tone in my life so I'm over the fluffing moon :D

I honestly wouldn't know what muscle tone looked like. I've probably got some. Somewhere! Lol.
Do you recommend yoga? It's one thing I've never tried, I would really like to find a class of some sort to start attending but the thought of a gym or any sort of jumping up and down fills me with dread. X

I honestly wouldn't know what muscle tone looked like. I've probably got some. Somewhere! Lol. Do you recommend yoga? It's one thing I've never tried, I would really like to find a class of some sort to start attending but the thought of a gym or any sort of jumping up and down fills me with dread. X
hehe :D it's fantastic, I have an app called yoga studio! It's all different levels And suits me :D think it cost about £2 no gym no travel expenses :)

This is going to be a really stupid question so bare with me......
If I'm going to do it at home, how do I know of I'm doing it right?? Lol. :) x

Wow well done! My plan is to go to WW for the last stone too, to help me maintain my weight loss, so I'm glad to see that's working for someone :)

You can't go wrong if you get the ww app & don't go over your weeklys! Cx

great!!!!!!

Back