2stone left to go!

Fantastic! !! Sounds like you've done it the right way! I did Cambridge back in 2009 but didn't work through the steps and gained. Im thinking of doing Exante (another vlcd) but need to make sure I don't gain again! I like the idea of ww for a slow & steady loss at the end xxx
I honestly think it's the best way, they all (vlcd) work the same way and at least when you get to the goal with ww you can go for free :D x

That's my plan, I'm going to hit slimming world when I'm 7lbs from target to do the last bit and be a free target member.... Maintenance is definitely the difficult bit x
it is but I think if you are going every week it will keep you focused x

u look amazing! well done

Another update! 5lb to go!!! :D now the hard work of getting toned has begun!

Attachments

• image-2505623344.jpg
    image-2505623344.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 295
  • image-574715607.jpg
    image-574715607.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 255
Another wee update! I tried a size 6 pair of trousers just for a giggle because they were £2.50 got the bloody things on didn't i... It was unexpected and they were snug but I'm in shock anyways here the latest pic (not in the size 6) lol :D

Attachments

• image-2579472852.jpg
    image-2579472852.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 228
Gorgeous dress I tried on :D

Attachments

• image-595177671.jpg
    image-595177671.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 190
Wow u look amazing and tiny! What a transformation... ur arms look great too... did u exercise on ss or after? Also what spanx do u wear hahaha lol... the original ones or different brand... as I want some for when I lose weight due to my c section I have a horrible belly but want some that make it totally flat? ? I just cant believe how small u r... well done!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow u look amazing and tiny! What a transformation... ur arms look great too... did u exercise on ss or after? Also what spanx do u wear hahaha lol... the original ones or different brand... as I want some for when I lose weight due to my c section I have a horrible belly but want some that make it totally flat? ? I just cant believe how small u r... well done! Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app
thanks hon! Just cheepy ones from asda the look like shorts! Haha don't talk too me about c section tummy, I hate mine :) x as for exercise I didn't do a terrible lot! Just a bit of running, I'm getting in to my yoga now it's amazing :)

thanks hon! Just cheepy ones from asda the look like shorts! Haha don't talk too me about c section tummy, I hate mine :) x as for exercise I didn't do a terrible lot! Just a bit of running, I'm getting in to my yoga now it's amazing :)

Oh god I know... I wanted a tummy tuck but dont want to rush it incase we decide to have another little prince or princess lol... but wow honestly u look amazing... im going on hol in may n would love to wear a midi... but even if I lose some weight by then il defo need something to hold it all together...n did u do running on ss or next steps? X

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 -

Oh god I know... I wanted a tummy tuck but dont want to rush it incase we decide to have another little prince or princess lol... but wow honestly u look amazing... im going on hol in may n would love to wear a midi... but even if I lose some weight by then il defo need something to hold it all together...n did u do running on ss or next steps? X weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 -
I'd love a tummy tuck but since I work in a bar finance would be impossible :'( might try nhs but I'm quite sure I'll get a swift no! I did couch 2 5k it's nice and easy to start :) I can run 5k (just) but I hate cardio lol, I started c25k while on ss but I'd suggest do nothing for a few weeks so your body can adjust to the diet (at least 2 weeks) if you feel light headed stop right away and just walk or sit down with so little calories you can easily collapse! I ran first thing in the morning before my first shake. X

This is my diet & food section on my phone it's my bible as I can't afford the gym right now.. I haven't tried the 7min work out challenge yet though will have a go tomorrow when little ones at nursery :)

Attachments

• image-547215786.jpg
    image-547215786.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 77
Back