3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your immobility and how much excess water you will be carrying around your muscles then the actual numbers on the scale is irrelevant - that you've done so well sticking to plan is victory enough. You'll soon be back to full speed ahead!

Ohh could I join this please? I'd like to lose 21lb in those 3 months :) thanks!

Given your immobility and how much excess water you will be carrying around your muscles then the actual numbers on the scale is irrelevant - that you've done so well sticking to plan is victory enough. You'll soon be back to full speed ahead!
When i got home on the 17th i got right on plan on the Monday, i lost 13lb first week which most was swelling, water retention plus been back on track as i did go off plan week before with few meals out and with it been Mothers day. This week dont expect much but im not bothered, recovering comes first but im still staying on plan and doing this challenge to keep myself focused too as i cant get into SW classes until around end of April when il be more mobile and knee bent enough to get into passenger side of the car. Thank you, its nice having support from everyone also :)

Ohh could I join this please? I'd like to lose 21lb in those 3 months :) thanks!
Yep! Good luck i hope you hit your goal :) x

Hi Jess

Can I be added please?? I'd love to get to what I think will be my target so 12lbs! April and May are bad months for me due to my and loads of family/friends birthdays but really really want to get to target this time :)

Hi Jess

Can I be added please?? I'd love to get to what I think will be my target so 12lbs! April and May are bad months for me due to my and loads of family/friends birthdays but really really want to get to target this time :)

Hi ally, Yes il add you up too :) Its best doing challenges like this in your busy/bad months as i think it helps you focus more on been as good as possible at some occasions. Like last year my goddaughters christening i took a tuna pasta salad in a tub as there was a buffet there but really really needed a loss that week. And it feels amazing when you stick to what you plan :) So good luck xx

I'd love to join this challenge as 1st July is my birthday, I get weighed on Wednesday so won't be able to post my loss until the following week but I want to lose 21lbs

I'd love to join this challenge as 1st July is my birthday, I get weighed on Wednesday so won't be able to post my loss until the following week but I want to lose 21lbs
Your first weighin will be the 3rd hun as its the first week of the challenge :) Mines this coming Tuesday... Nice challenge for your birthday then! x

Can i join please? I would love to lose 12lb! And that will probably either be my target or near to it...haven't set it yet coz im just not sure how i will feel when i do get lower.
Sure, I know exactly how you feel, im aiming for 6.5st and im not sure where il want my target to be when i get there so shall see :)

I'd like to join. I want to lose 13lb by July if you can add me to the list
Yes sure, welcome to the group x

Hi Jess add me on hun - I had already started a thread when you started this one - mine is to start after my hols on April 29th up to xmas it will be 34weeks. So your challenge will keep me on track up to July hopefully meeting my target and my thread will keep me on track up to xmas hopefully maintaining.

So put me down for 16lbs please

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/311864-drip-drip-drip-little-april-lbs.html

Sure will do, Oh i didnt know, il come have a nosy & possibly join when this one is finished then so dont lose track on all these im in :) Good luck with possibly getting to your target, im sure you can do it!! xx

Lol thats the trouble isnt it joining in too many - but hey if they keep us on track why not. I wont be going to WI for 2 weeks in April as im away on hols so will prob come back with a gain lol.

Please add me. I'd like to lose 21lbs. My weigh in is tomorrow so I'll use that as my start weight.

Hi Jess after doing some calculations I have realised I would have to lose an average of 3lbs a week to make target so can you please reduce my target to 35lbs instead. Thank you xx.

Thanks Jess,

My 1st weigh in for April is Wednesday so hopefully with all the Easter chocolate around I can get a good start to the challenge

Good luck everyone, we can do it!!!

You can take 5.5lbs off my target :)

Hi can I join please, I got nowhere near my target on the last challenge. But I feel as if I'm in a better place now to follow plan properly. I'd like to lose 21lbs. My first weigh in will be next Monday, I did weigh today But unfortunately didn't lose. Determined to lose next week.

Hi Can I join? Been looking for something to keep me motivated up to summer. My goal is to loose at least 21lb by then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back