3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can I b added please I wanna lose 23lbs then I should b at my target. Thou I'm not sure if it ll b enough when I get there but at least I ll b in the healthy weight scale for my height :)

Hi, can I be added please :) I'd like to lose 12lb. Are you sure you don't want people to update their own losses - you could be a VERY busy person :).

Hi sorry ive been decorating :-/ and still going :-/ hate it! Wish i had the money to pay for it to b done! Id loke to lose 42lb by 1st july x not counting this week lol i haveva huge feeling im going to gain. Had a frankies and bennies with the family on good friday. Chinese with my man n kids on saturday and last tuesday after weighin i got a bit drunk but that was well needed for me and my friend x 100% next week! X

Can you add me too. I'm hoping to lose 18lbs to reach my target weight in time for my hols at the beginning of July. Thanks ?

Hi - please can you add me?
I have 28lbs to lose before i go on my holidays with my sister in law who has lost 2 stone with sw in july.....i'm not jealous, but very envious of her determination....and i don't want to feel fat all holiday.....i reckon that means i need to lose just under 2 lb per week. :)

Please add me. I'd like to lose 21lbs. My weigh in is tomorrow so I'll use that as my start weight.
Of course i will, good luck x

Hi Jess after doing some calculations I have realised I would have to lose an average of 3lbs a week to make target so can you please reduce my target to 35lbs instead. Thank you xx.
Yes thats fine, will do x

Thanks Jess,

My 1st weigh in for April is Wednesday so hopefully with all the Easter chocolate around I can get a good start to the challenge

Good luck everyone, we can do it!!!
How did you do? x

Can I join please I would like to lose 20lbs.
Yes of course! Good luck x

You can take 5.5lbs off my target :)
Wow well done :D x

Hi can I join please, I got nowhere near my target on the last challenge. But I feel as if I'm in a better place now to follow plan properly. I'd like to lose 21lbs. My first weigh in will be next Monday, I did weigh today But unfortunately didn't lose. Determined to lose next week.
Yes sure, If you feel you need to reduce it by all means you can. Its only what you feel you can do :) x

Hi Can I join? Been looking for something to keep me motivated up to summer. My goal is to loose at least 21lb by then :)
Yep of course, good luck. Hope it helps you keep focused. x

Add me to please would love to loss 21lb
Sure, good luck!

Hi can I b added please I wanna lose 23lbs then I should b at my target. Thou I'm not sure if it ll b enough when I get there but at least I ll b in the healthy weight scale for my height :)
Will do. Ooh thats nice if your at target weight then too :)

Hi, can I be added please :) I'd like to lose 12lb. Are you sure you don't want people to update their own losses - you could be a VERY busy person :).
Will do, No its fine i dont mind doing this :D gives me something to do too, but thanks anyway x

Hi sorry ive been decorating :-/ and still going :-/ hate it! Wish i had the money to pay for it to b done! Id loke to lose 42lb by 1st july x not counting this week lol i haveva huge feeling im going to gain. Had a frankies and bennies with the family on good friday. Chinese with my man n kids on saturday and last tuesday after weighin i got a bit drunk but that was well needed for me and my friend x 100% next week! X
Know the feeling! lol. Hubby is better with decorating than me so im lucky and he does most of it ;) Just let me know when your weighing in :)

Can you add me too. I'm hoping to lose 18lbs to reach my target weight in time for my hols at the beginning of July. Thanks ?
Yep of course, nice time to hit target too! x

Hi - please can you add me?
I have 28lbs to lose before i go on my holidays with my sister in law who has lost 2 stone with sw in july.....i'm not jealous, but very envious of her determination....and i don't want to feel fat all holiday.....i reckon that means i need to lose just under 2 lb per week. :)
good luck! its nice when friend/sister do sw also, its not a compition but its nice to have a mind compitiition of losing and helps you stay on track if you get what i mean :)

Missed a day on here as had friend over, nice to see so many more joining! :)
Good luck everyone!

I had my first weigh in and i stayed the same. Which is likely to be the Easter egg even though reduced my syns. Ohh well :)

Hi Jess - A STS is fab considering you've not been very mobile. I know you have been on plan since you came out of hospital but just remember you lost that big gain due to water etc so well done hun, and good luck for the week ahead x

Hi Jess - A STS is fab considering you've not been very mobile. I know you have been on plan since you came out of hospital but just remember you lost that big gain due to water etc so well done hun, and good luck for the week ahead x

Very true! Il have the rest of my egg tonight i think and just stick to plan still. Should of done it the week before and would of had my amazing first loss ;) lol. But like i said im ok with STS as that 13lb last week is more than 4 weeks worth! So hopefully next week it will drop abit next week xx

Enjoy the egg hun we cant be angels all the time, and if your having it within your syns then it will make it all the more enjoyable cos, you know you can have it with no guilt.

I think your doing amazing x

Weigh in today and sts at 11st 4lbs. Want to get to 10st for summer. I need to get back on track this week and motivated again. Happy not to have put on this week tho.

WI - a whopping 0.5lbs lost-
but its not a gain so im very happy!
gonna finish my easter egg, then fresh week tomorrow so lots of water veg and ...gonna attempt the 30 day shred : /

WI - a whopping 0.5lbs lost-
but its not a gain so im very happy!
gonna finish my easter egg, then fresh week tomorrow so lots of water veg and ...gonna attempt the 30 day shred : /

I too am also going to attempt the 30 day shred starting Thursday. That's the fresh week for me. See how I get on at WI tomorrow, hopefully won't be a gain this week

Hi jess! I did weighin this week and i knew id gain! So i still have 42lb to lose! Had a great week tho. Enjoyed everything i ate!

Was rather naughty yesterday had a kebab for dinner but it was yummy... So u don't feel guilty...maybe I should? Lol

U guys will love 30 day shred it works u hard but its awesome knowing u ve done it! I'm halfway throu level 2 and feel so much stronger than when I started it x

WI not til Fri so still got time to work off the kebab haha

Done the shred before. I didn't really like level 3 though so might just do level 1&2 then switch to something else

2.5 lbs off for me today :)

hiya! I;d love to join in! My wedding anniversary is the 1st July, so i'd love to go all out for the next 3 months and lose a total of 1 stone 11lbs....hard hard work i know! so that's 2lbs a week i think?? This will get me to 11stone. That would normally have been easily possible to imagine for me, but the past three weeks my weight loss has slowed down to a mere 1lb a week....hopefully my gold body magic challenge will help beat this trend and get back to my normal losses!

Obviously I'd settle for 12lb loss by the 1st july but ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back