30 Day Squat Challenge

Day 22- 185 squats DONE
Day 23- 190 squats DONE

Had a little break in the middle of them just couldn't face doing them all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Halloumi your doing great now hope it's getting easier for u. Can you see any difference yet?

Felt like I was going to keel over today!

Day 9 - 100 squats DONE.

No, find it harder after a rest day I think! Can't really see any difference, but I can feel the ache!

Well done for sticking at it! A 100 is a huge amount of squats to do so you doing supper I watch TV whilst doing them to keep me going ie keep going till the adverts on, then keeping going till adverts finish then finally may as well finish the lot. It sometimes helps ( not today though)

Got to 220 squats today not done yet but I think I might not so posting on here to makesure I do them!!!!

Day 25- 220 squats

I did them really thought I wouldn't didn't feel like it this morning and then my daughter decided to miss nap time! So that was my excuse all day then last of tonight thought stuff it do them I need a smaller bum!!!

Day 13 - 130 squats DONE. Omg. Ache. Don't know that I can finish this! Still doing all in one go, doubt I will be able to carry on doing that much longer.

Day 29- 240 squats DONE

One more to go will TRY to be good and carry on doing daily squats!!

Back