8st to lose and still be overweight

I forgot to say :) I was slimmer of he month as well :) very proud of that :)

hi caretaker

wow well done you have done great good on you hun xx

I am sitting here thinking I'm probably not going to lose this week i have felt...........just different :( slightly off colour slightly down, and it has to be said, for no particular reason??? so if anything comes off tonight great if not oh well, I'll have to wait for next week, good luck to everyone else out there :)

Last edited:
Well there you go, I put on 1/2lb I think what it was I have not been keeping up with my super frees but it still hurts slightly, :( I'll keep going and make sure I step up the veg's Onward & Downward

Like Susu says, this is just a little blip, and you know what to do to fix it - here's to having a great week, with all those super frees :)

its only a blip like the girls said it will be off next week heres to next week :talk017::talk017:

I'm beginning to feel quite nervous! I have packed the Superfree's away this week but I'm just not feeling it again. :( I stood on the scales at home 2 days ago and they were not very kind to me :( I have to say, they have been wrong in the past.
last week I said to the group I'd want to lose 3lbs this week and that would give me the 3 st in 12 wks but I'm thinking not! :( I just don't know why I feel like this but I do, and If I put on again I just don't have a clue what I 'll do..................

caretaker here is a big hug(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) whatever happens you are going to keep going your going to put this pic on your fridge at home and if you feel weak just look at wot you have done in 12 weeks you look bloody great and not only that i love my apples and yogurt :D now good luck love i know how you are feeling i was a downward roll 2 weeks ago but im back now and fighting :D

I just don't know why I feel like this but I do, and If I put on again I just don't have a clue what I 'll do..................

Don't worry hun - we all go through this. I am absolutely certain I'll have gained this week, and so wanted to have a consistent loss each week so that would be that ruined - but I woke up this morning thinking "So what if I have a gain? I know what caused it, and I know what to do about it."

And some weeks you might not lose in pounds but will have lost inches - so chin up, and don't be nervous - you are doing brilliantly well, and you will get to target! :)

In the long term you've got to learn what you personally can and can't eat. What proportions make you lose, what puts you up and what makes you stay the same. If you go up or sts it's just a chance to examine your diet, were my portions too big? did I measure my hex's? have I had extra snacks? make small adjustments and learn more about yourself so that you are better prepared for when you are optimising to maintain.

A gain or sts is just part of the journey, not a failure, so don't panic if you get one. How many Maintainers do you think have never had one?

I cannot understand what's going on, I felt really awful for most of the week, last night I was bloated I actually felt FAT :( so I went along tonight knowing something was up, last week I felt similar and put on. Well smack my bum and call me Susan! I actually lost 5lbs......................my brain hurts, thank you for the kind things you guys have been saying ;)
thats also my 3st award in my 12th week thank you Slimming World
Onward & Downward

Last edited:
oh wow cartaker thats brill well done on your 3 stone loss im so happy :D

Thank so much ;)

Back