90 Day SSS Plan

Will you eat separate meals then?

You sound very organised with it all Jen! Are you looking forward to Monday?

Really looking forward to it, and I do feel like it's organised me a bit.
We'll eat the same some evenings, majority is adding extra carbs to his plate, and a couple of evenings my main meal will be at luncha nd then got a bagel with meat on for tea, BF would be disappointed with just a "sandwich" for tea.

But also... it gives me a good excuse to get him in the kitchen more!! He's hopeless in there at the moment.

All my hubby makes wed-fri if I've not made him any tea is eggs or beans on toast! He's happy with that and it's cheap so suits me!

All my hubby makes wed-fri if I've not made him any tea is eggs or beans on toast! He's happy with that and it's cheap so suits me!

Lol, my BF can do pizza and to be fair, if I ring him and talk him through it step by step he can do it, he just doesn't have the confidence/patience to do it I think. LAZYYYY.

But this week should help, I'm making all my meals in advance, and they are loaded with protein, so quite expensive to do for the both of us. I've said I'll pay for my food, hence why I don't want to give it all to him! Plus, he does like pizza/sausage and mash/cheesy stuff that I don't/won't eat.

Hi jen, the plan you're doing sounds very interesting. I'm subscribing and can't wait to see the weekly diary. :)
Good luck!

You've received your plan, havent you? Do you think it's worth it (I had a look online and it looks quite pricey but not completely outrageous)? Does it look doable? I think the investment might help motivate me!

You've received your plan, havent you? Do you think it's worth it (I had a look online and it looks quite pricey but not completely outrageous)? Does it look doable? I think the investment might help motivate me!

I think it's perfectly do-able but quite strict and quite pricey if you buy all the supplements etc, which i have done. But I don't mind investing in myself lol
I followed him for a few weeks, and signed up for the 2 week emails too, as you get a discount code on the last email

Officially booked in a session at the gym to do my body fat! Eeek!
Before photos will be taken monday morning... with all other measurements that he asks for too.
Excited for sundays half marathon in the rain, wind and sleet and everything else that will get thrown our way and then officialy start my diet again monday.

How long do you think Sunday will take you?
I'm aiming for under 2h10m ? I did a training run in 2h13 the other week so fingers crossed!! Thanks for the support guys xx

Thanks guys! Got to say I am a little nervous as I want to do well. We will see!!!!

Thanks Hun

Hope today is going good!
X

Back