90 Day SSS Plan

So!!!! This half marathon lark! Lol the windiest, wettest, coldest day ever!!!!!!!!! I got round it, not as quick as I would have liked but considering I couldn't feel my body and the wind was blowing me two steps back for half the race not so bad! Wine tonight now though :)

So!!!! This half marathon lark! Lol the windiest, wettest, coldest day ever!!!!!!!!! I got round it, not as quick as I would have liked but considering I couldn't feel my body and the wind was blowing me two steps back for half the race not so bad! Wine tonight now though :)

Well done you! It truly was a yucky day to run that far :/ but you did it...YAY!

Well done you!! I couldn't even manage a half marathon on a fine day lol, nevermind what you have managed to achieve!

Enjoy your wine tonight :) and good luck with starting your new plan tomorrow! Xx

Thanks !!!! I'm all prepped for tomorrow. So really looking forwRd to it xx

Is there a workout tomorrow? Is the diet calorie restricted? The results online are spectacular!!

I have to do 4-5 workouts a week. I'm not sure they are particularly calorie restricted, it looks more at the macronutrients.

Good luck for today mate! Can't wait to see what's on the menu!

Thanks!! I'm currently still in bed resting and wanting to chop my right foot off. Booked the day off work thank goodness.

My plans today are to stay in bed for a while then chill out on the sofa. Not sure what I'll do about my foot yet, maybe ice it, see if that sorts it.

Is your foot aching or blistered. Definitely rest and ice! Move it every so often to keep it awake if it's achy and sore!

Achey pain sore, no blisters. Gonna get up in half an hour and get some peas on it. Maybe a trip to doctors/walk-in centre later, as not sure whether I'll be able to drive to work/walk around ?

I think we have a similar day planned!!

A huge congrats for yesterday Jennie, you totally smashed it on such a horrible day and deserved anything that passed your lips last night!

If I were you I'd get it iced and elevated asap. Do you have any foot supports or tape in the house? A little bit of support will probably help too.

Good luck with your first day on the new plan too - what's on the menu?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done! I was thinking of you yesterday when it started tipping it down. Seconding what Stevie said, I can't get the will power to do a run in the sun, let alone in lousy weather.

Hope the foot is okay, do you have any Deep Heat or anything you could try?

image-3382509273.jpg

Just icing it as we speak. It's been sore all week but went completely yesterday, going it eases off again as move around a lot at work

First day on plan and I'm officially stuffed!!!!!

B: reduced carb oatmeal

image-3377469691.jpg

L: muscle mince with spinach and mangetout

image-1851221186.jpg

T: creamy chicken with rice

image-257652513.jpg

Oh wow Jen they all look delish! What makes the chicken creamy?! And what's in the oatmeal?! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Chia seeds, golden flax meal, oats, almond milk, dessicated coconut, cinnamon.

The chicken has total yogurt 0% fat, a tiny bit of coconut milk and thai green paste

Wow! Yesterdays food looks amazing and really filling / good portions too! Looking forward to seeing what you'll be having today :)

P.S - hope your foot is better xx

Back