A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Yeah you've definitely got it nailed :) hope you are ok today and the weather where you are is better than here x

Good day so far, going red today and got another 4 mile walk this afternoon, trying to up my water intake today too so will see how that goes! 500ml down so far! xxx

We had SUNSHINE today omg forgot what I looksliek haha

Wow well done on your loss this week, that's great! Poor you with blisters, go for a nice hot bath, you deserve it after your walk!

Wow well done on your loss this week, that's great! Poor you with blisters, go for a nice hot bath, you deserve it after your walk!

Thanks! no idea how i managed to get blisters today i was wearing uggs!:confused: must have done too much lol xxx

Hope your blisters have cleared up now Lynne? Xx

Hi they are slowly improving although had a ton of plasters on today lol. We had beautiful weather today so have been out making the most of it, the usual 4 mile walk plus a walk around town and then through the park after school with the kids. Been doing a red day today along with success express so hoping i will lose enough to get my 1/2 stone award (2 1/2 lbs to go). how have you been? xx

ouchie to the blisters hun hope they beggar off soon!

no going outdoors anywhere here today......its slashing down! :( xxx

Same here not the nicest day, got the heating on too! Will be a nice quiet day in the house for us i think! Blisters are getting better, no idea why i got them, didn't do anything different! xx

Same here not the nicest day, got the heating on too! Will be a nice quiet day in the house for us i think! Blisters are getting better, no idea why i got them, didn't do anything different! xx

my OH got some really terrible mahooosive blisters last year from his golf shoes......the same ones he had been wearing all season with no problems ??? work that one out lol xxx

my OH got some really terrible mahooosive blisters last year from his golf shoes......the same ones he had been wearing all season with no problems ??? work that one out lol xxx

very strange! hoping mine disappear before monday so i can get my 4 miles in! xx

we bought him some of those compeed blister things (they were soooo bad he couldn't get his feet in any shoes!) the compeed are brill and stay stuck down even after a shower xxx

Might have to invest in some of those bad boys then! xx

Been a fairly hectic day today but have managed to stay on plan thankfully, feel like i need to boost my water intake and superfree today, hasn't been as good as i'd have liked. Need a plan of action for next week so i know what i am cooking etc. Making a big sw beef casserole in the slow cooker for tomorrow got mum and dad, sister & bro in law coming for lunch. Right think its time to put the kettle on for a cup of green tea then an early night.... i'm such a party animal:coffee: lol xxx

Right think its time to put the kettle on for a cup of green tea then an early night.... i'm such a party animal:coffee: lol xxx

LMAO :8855: You sound like me HA HA HA

I'm on a mission to increase my fluids too at the mo (one of the things the DYNO ROD woman told me I needed to do) I now just have 1 coffee in a morning & try to drink 4 pint glasses of weak dilute NAS squash through the day then a treat of a choc options or caramel coffee at night xxx

Back