A Phenomenal diary

My only advice ..from a personal point of view would be to.weigh on the same day every week.at the same time. Is your.normal.weigh.in on a Sunday? Wouldn't be surprised if.it drops again by Sunday. Don't.be too.disheartened. If.you're.following the rules then.you WILL lose.and it.will.level out. X (sorry.about all the.full.stops...this damn phone!!)

Thank you, I do normally weigh myself on a sunday morning but for some reason the scales were calling out to me to jump on lol x

Lol... The other week i weighed.a day early.because i was out.on the sat.night.... I lost 0.5lb.... Was gutted... I went down on the the Sunday morning out.of.curiosity and id lost 3lbs!

See its easy for.me to say stay.off the scales as.i.don't keep.them in the house! Lol... I know a.few.of the ladies here do weigh everyday so Im sure they'll.have more advice for.you too. That was.just my experience. Good luck for Sunday! :) x

See its easy for.me to say stay.off the scales as.i.don't keep.them in the house! Lol... I know a.few.of the ladies here do weigh everyday so Im sure they'll.have more advice for.you too. That was.just my experience. Good luck for Sunday! :) x

Thank you, good luck to you too for sunday ;) x

Unfortunately Im going to.have to.weigh a day.early as we're going.to stay with my mum in.Liverpool for a few days.so.won't be here.on Sunday. I won't.take too much.notice of.the readings...and will be taking.more.notice.of.next.weeks read. Almost templed.not.to.bother.on sat but know it'll bother me if.i.don't! :) x

Well..........
I have had a terrible day today :(

Work is just so stressful at the moment, I am doing two people's job and have been for the past 3 months (the person they got to cover the maternity leave got fired after 1 week and they have not bothered to get a replacement :banghead:

The diet has totally gone out the window today, I have pretty much been eating non stop since about 8am and I am pretty mad at myself. I was doing pretty well but now I have gone and messed that up!

Tomorrow is another day and I am hoping this is just a tiny blip and I can continue on to reach my goal x

My little rant is over :p

Sorry I missed your post last night. Gemma today is indeed another day & I understand the turning to food thing it was always my answer which is how I ended up weighing 19st. You will, if you're like me, stop doing it when the scales start to move down as you won't want to damage the losses. So draw a line & have a 100% day today xx

Sorry I missed your post last night. Gemma today is indeed another day & I understand the turning to food thing it was always my answer which is how I ended up weighing 19st. You will, if you're like me, stop doing it when the scales start to move down as you won't want to damage the losses. So draw a line & have a 100% day today xx

Thanks Lexie :)

I have drawn a line and am back on it tomorrow.

Got 6 weeks to my holiday and I am running out of time!

Had my first and last tango experience.
OMG it was horrible! I know it was my own fault but never again.

I just have to learn not to turn to food when I get stressed or upset.

I have decided to change my weigh in day to monday in line with the christmas challenge.

I did weigh myself this morning and I have gained 4 pound but overall I have still lost 4.5 pound :)

So tomorrow I will start again.....

I will not weigh myself until monday ( bank holiday )

Gonna try and lose 1/2 stone before I go in my hols

Wish me luck xx

The thought of.it puts the fear of.god.into.me too! Oh Gem.... Nevermind , all.done now and sounds like you won't.do.it again! :) half a stone in 6 weeks... You'll nail it! Go get it!!! Xx

Thank you for the nice comments.

Still feeling rough and still having tango but it is expected and plan to start 100% tomorrow.

Have already planned my week ahead....

Got 2 frozen meals left and then gonna start cooking fresh meals as I have heard it is so much healthier and better for you!

Mum bought me a recipe book; Hairy Bikers which looks great as mum knows I am struggling :)

Gonna weigh myself tomorrow and I will probably check in everyday, I know some might say that is a little obsessive but it will make me happier and I can be in control.

Trying to look at the bigger picture, got 18 weeks to xmas - can't believe how fast it is approaching.

Decided also that I will no longer drink at home and only when I go out which is quite rare apart from this weekend when I am out with the girls from work on friday as it is payday but I won't be going mad and I am taking my mum and dad out for dinner on saturday but I already know what I having so it's ok as I just drink and drink and I know the sacrifice will be worth it.

Pretty much been in bed today apart fron when I need the loo which has been 10 times already :(

My advice: stick within the rules, it is NOT worth it.

So motivated and ready to start tomorrow :)

Gonna start posting what I am eating coz I think it will help.

Going doctors on the 5th Sept and I hope he will give me another months supply.

He told me I need to lose 8 pound in a month which I hope to do by then and maybe more :)

I lost 8 pound last week but put on 4 :( so I need to lose lose 4 pound in 2 and a half wrrks which is something I know and will do.

Gonna have a little nap and talk to you all soon.

Thanks again for all the positive replies, I don't as bad :)

Love you guys xxx

Back