Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Friday 15th November:
Green day

B/L: 3 x Linda McCartney red onion sausages (Free), 2 x nimble bread (HeB), spaghetti in tomato sauce (Free) and 30g cheddar (HeA)

Snack: Galaxy ripple (8.5 syns), Relentless sugar free energy drink (1 syn, please correct me if I'm wrong as there was no syn value for this one, only red bull).

D: Spaghetti Bolognese - Whole wheat spaghetti (Free), Quorn mince (Free), Passata, celery, onion, carrot (Superfree) and spices (Free) with 30g cheddar (HeA).

Pudding: Special K Chewy delight bar (HeB)

HeA: 30g cheddar cheese, 30g cheddar
HeB: 2 x nimble bread, special k chewy delight bar

Syns: 9.5/15

It felt so good to have some chocolate today seeing as I haven't had any at all in weeks, you get quite a good sized bar for your syns as well.

:)

Last edited:
Saturday 16th November
Green Day

B: special k chewy delight bar (HeB), relentless sugar fres (1 syn)

L: left over quorn Bolognese from last night (free & superfree) with my dolmio pasta twists (1.5 syns) with 3 x babybel lights (HeA )

Snack
: special k chewy delight bar (HeB)

D: LM sausages (free), batchelors golden rice (free)

HeB: 2 x chewy delight bar
HeA : 3 x babybel lights
Syns: 2.5/15

I haven't been very good with my superfree today because I've eaten all the superfree in the house! (Waiting for asda delivery as I type this).

I haven't had many syns today because I'm going round my brothers to see him and his boyfriend which probably means a glass or three of wine ;)

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed your wine :)
Food looks fab :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was very well behaved and only had one glass but ended up eating 2 slices of pizza, oops :( but I'm back on it 100% today.

Sunday 17th November:
Green Day

B/l: 3 x LM red onion sausages (free), 2 x nimble (HeB), spaghetti in tomato sauce (free), 30g Cheddar (HeA).

D: mashed potatoes (free) made with primula (HeA), peas, veggie gravy and 10 x quorn chicken dippers (5).

Snack: activia vanilla 0% yoghurt (free)

HeA : 30g Cheddar, 80g primula
HeB : 2 x nimble, 1tbsp EV olive oil

Syns: 5/15

Last edited:
Re: Just another food diary

Hi can I just ask do you use nuts and seeds as hebs at anytime??
I noticed using pumpkin seeds for my heb some days made me lose better... just I noticed the question mark so if your stuck for a heb :) xx

Hi can I just ask do you use nuts and seeds as hebs at anytime??
I noticed using pumpkin seeds for my heb some days made me lose better... just I noticed the question mark so if your stuck for a heb :) xx

No, I've never done that before but it's sounds like a good idea!

Do you just eat them or do you put them in meals? :)

I put the pumpkin seeds in soups.. pistachio nuts in lentil soup is my new revelation!!! You get 28 pistachios for a heb :) x

That sounds so nice!
In the end I added some oil to my mash for my other heb.

I checked the seeds list and I'm SO happy you can have sesame seeds! :D

Re: Just another food diary

Oil in mash sounds good :) I'm thinking of starting to have oil as a healthy b. ID like to make my own dressing then could use it on salads
Sesame seeds are lovely aren't they :) x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oil in mash sounds good :) I'm thinking of starting to have oil as a healthy b. ID like to make my own dressing then could use it on salads
Sesame seeds are lovely aren't they :) x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

It didn't taste too bad :)

Monday 18th November
Green Day

B: 1 tin of chick pea dahl (free), 2 x nimble (HeB), 30g Cheddar ( HeA ).

L: egg fried noodles (free)

D
: tuscan bean soup (free) garlic bread (HeB).

HeA : 30g Cheddar
HeB : 2 x nimble, ww petit pain

Syns:0/15

:)

Last edited:
I recently tried putting an egg in my mash and it was fab. To be fair it was for gardeners pie (cottage pie minus the meat) so went back in the oven aka not raw.
But I read it online- makes it bind and you don't have to use milk or buerre. Win.

I've never thought of seeds and that for HeB but I do need to start exploring these options. Spesh if it makes losses better!!!

They do that quite a lot in the SW recipes for things like cottage pie etc.
I put my mash through a ricer though and it tastes lovely by itself or even better with low low added.

Mind you, I have started using Asda's extra special buttery potatoes (no actual butter in them, just potato) and they taste so so creamy!

oh I've heard of those buttery potatoes. Are they really that good?
Whats a ricer?

Tuesday 19th November:
Green day

B: Diet red bull (free), special K chewy delight bar (HeB)

L
: Batchelor's golden rice (free), galaxy ripple (8.5 syns)

D: Quorn (free), leeks (superfree), broccoli (superfree) and peas (free) in a garlic (superfree) and herb (free) Philadelphia light sauce(75g HeA + 25g 2 syns) served with rice (free)

HeA
: 75g Philadelphia light
HeB: chewy delight bar, 2 x nimble

Syns: 10.5/15

Today was weigh in day and I STS :( but I'm just even more determined to get a good loss next week now :)
Also, our consultant has set us the 777/7 challenge so I'm going to try my best to give that a go too.

Last edited:
Yeah, I love them! I eat them as they are (cooked obviously) and I don't feel the need for butter or anything

A ricer is a little machine thingy that you put your potato in and push down and the potato comes out almost like play dough? Lump free and fluffy everytime... it's hard to explain haha OXO Good Grips® Potato Ricer in ricers at Lakeland

Back