Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

omg I want egg fried rice!!! Yours sounds delish.
Do you just boil the rice normally and then put it in a wok or something with the egg? Or do you fry and egg and cut it up and serve with it? Lol. Pray, do tell!

omg I want egg fried rice!!! Yours sounds delish.
Do you just boil the rice normally and then put it in a wok or something with the egg? Or do you fry and egg and cut it up and serve with it? Lol. Pray, do tell!

It's my favourite SW meal/snack

Just cook some rice normally, you can use packet rice but I use boil in the bag. Once it's cooked leave it to cool down a bit while you get on with the rest.
Cut up some spring onions (I use a whole bunch because I love them). In a mug whisk up 2 eggs (enough egg for 1 boil in the bag).
Heat up your wok/frying pan with fry light, add spring onions, frozen peas leave for 1 minute, add rice poor egg over the top and keep stirring it so you don't end up with just one lump of egg then I add dark soy sauce (sometimes chilli and garlic too) and just cook it to my liking which is usually really brown and crispy :D

I just googled egg fried rice and adapted it to be SW friendly :)

Hi Lishaa, thanks for sharing the egg fried rice dish, sounds so simple and delish, so I'm going to try it tonight :)

Have a good day/week and good luck for WI :)

yay! Let me know how you get on :)

Monday 25th November:
Green day

B: Chick pea dahl (f) on toast (HeB) with 30g cheddar (HeA)

L: quorn southern fried bites (5 syns) in a WW pitta bread (HeB) with salad (sf) and 1 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)

Snack : 5 falafel bites (5 syns)

D: quorn (f), mixed veg (sf) stir fry with noodles (f)

Syns: 11/15

It's weigh in day tomorrow so I don't really want to be eating anything too heavy which fits in nicely with me having next to no time to cook atm as it's the last 2/3 weeks of uni so all my assessments are due!

I hope everyone has a good week this week! :)

P.s. if you want to be nosey at how baggy my jeans are now go have a look at the picture I posted on IG - I look absolutely ridiculous at uni 'cause they keep falling down haha (I'm definitely not complaining though)

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is my progress at 4 weeks.
When I started I could only just do these jeans up, now I'm struggling to keep them on!

I'm hopt this is an indicator that'll I'll lose tomorrow :)

20131125_112036.jpg

That's amazing Lishaa-spesh in just 4 weeks.
I have some similar pics on my blog if you're interested? It is slightly mortifying but when we are at target and can have those pics where it looks like another person could get in your trousers with you, we will be grateful! lol
The World of Slimming (trying to slim with Slimming World): The dreaded, intimate and much anticipated progress shots eeeep :-o

Thank you! Yeah, definitely I love noseying at how other people are getting on. I'll have a look now :)

oh god I hope you can tell the difference.
I havent showed anyone those pics and none of my friends know I made a blog either. lol

oh god I hope you can tell the difference.
I havent showed anyone those pics and none of my friends know I made a blog either. lol

You can definitely notice a difference! Your face in the work picture with the stripey top looks completely different :)

I followed you on IG last night, and looked through all your pics - Well done on the baggisness of your jeans and your WI today - Amazing! :)

I also tried your egg fried last night, and OMG it was delish! Thanks again for sharing, absolutely loved it :)

How is today looking for you?

I followed you on IG last night, and looked through all your pics - Well done on the baggisness of your jeans and your WI today - Amazing! :)

I also tried your egg fried last night, and OMG it was delish! Thanks again for sharing, absolutely loved it :)

How is today looking for you?

Thank you :)
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Today I have been off plan, nit ridiculously, I think I've had 20 syns but I'm back 100% tomorrow.

I weighed in today & I've lost 3.5lbs which makes it 11lbs in 4 weeks.

I also got slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month.

I've been off plan today but not by a massive amount.

Back on it 100% tomorrow :)

Wednesday 27th November:
Green day

B: 2 x nimble (HeB), chick pea dahl (f) with 30g cheddar (HeA).

L: quorn chicken nugget (4 syns) in WW pitta (HeB) with salad (sf) and 1tbsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns).

Snack: Special K cereal bar - double milk choc (4 syns).

D:nothing - don't feel sick and icky

HeA: 30g cheddar
HeB: 2 x nimble, WW pitta bread

Syns: 8.5/15

Last edited:
Back