Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else starting Jan 1st/2nd?

Hey guys

Can I join?

I'm planning on starting tomorrow but I'm not really looking to the first three days :(

however I am looking forward to getting rid of this bloated feeling. I have been eating without boundaries!!!!

Is anyone planning on working out during this journey? I really want to start with at least three days of light cardio and weights.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Given up with slimming world and need to lose in excess of 6 stones!! Good luck everyone I'm starting on 3rd jan! Got consultation on 2nd xxxxxx

Yes def starting 1st Jan. Have been messing about for the last year and not really getting any smaller lol... :)

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys Can I join? I'm planning on starting tomorrow but I'm not really looking to the first three days :( however I am looking forward to getting rid of this bloated feeling. I have been eating without boundaries!!!! Is anyone planning on working out during this journey? I really want to start with at least three days of light cardio and weights. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm also really dreading the first 3 days, iv nvr made it past that point! It makes me feel so week & literally ill :( but I'm hoping if i push thro it will pass! Iv got so much 2 look forward 2 in 2014 & I'm determined not 2 let my weight hold me back & put a damper on it! I'm planning on some body pump classes 2 tone up which involves weights....hopefully once the unwell feeling passes x

Given up with slimming world and need to lose in excess of 6 stones!! Good luck everyone I'm starting on 3rd jan! Got consultation on 2nd xxxxxx

I'm also coming from being on slimming world! I'm needing results....sharpish! Lol gdi luck :) xxx

I was doing slimming world but just kept faffing about and with my wedding in just 8 months I have no time to faff about! So I'm back to VLCD'ing come the 2nd too, think there'll be lots of us.

Good luck to all of us don't forget to check in and let us know how you're doing.
I have my packs ready for the 1st I too am sick of eating rubbish.
Xx

I feel the same, looking forward to actually feeling healthy! I've not got my stuff yet, should get it Monday.

I'm also coming from being on slimming world! I'm needing results....sharpish! Lol gdi luck :) xxx

Good luck Hun keep us up to date ? xxx

Getting ahead of myself I know, as I haven't started yet (!) but does anyone know how maintenance works on CWP? Can you go back if you gain weight and try again?

Good luck Hun keep us up to date ? xxx

Thank you! Yeah course I will got a feel this place is going 2 b my life line lol xxx

Getting ahead of myself I know, as I haven't started yet (!) but does anyone know how maintenance works on CWP? Can you go back if you gain weight and try again?

Yeah I'm also wondering abt this! Ovcourse we can't go bak 2 the previously way we where eating but I'm worried abt gaining weight bak even when following an healthy eating plan as on CWP the calories are so few x

Thank you! Yeah course I will got a feel this place is going 2 b my life line lol xxx

Me too! I can't stay off of ere I love seeing the posts everyday and how well everyone has done

Xxx

I am starting for real this time ,got an appt for 02 jan i have been really struggling lately and need the support of my consultant , if i can just get past the first week i know i can do it , but i have been stop/starting messing around and failed on my own ,,i just feel a big fat useless failure and its time to do something about it ! Good luck to you all xx

I am starting for real this time ,got an appt for 02 jan i have been really struggling lately and need the support of my consultant , if i can just get past the first week i know i can do it , but i have been stop/starting messing around and failed on my own ,,i just feel a big fat useless failure and its time to do something about it ! Good luck to you all xx

Me too hun! We can do it! It's those first few days I think! Will be ok once in ketosis xxxx

Me too hun! We can do it! It's those first few days I think! Will be ok once in ketosis xxxx

Me too, I'm new to CD, did ww a while back but took ages to lose a stone so gave up. I'm dreading the first few days but I'm scoffing left over Xmas food so I'm not tempted which probably isn't ideal. Ivevwarned hubby that he''ll have to cook his own food. I have a little baby which is still really tireing so I hope I don't fall off the wagon! Good luck to everyone :)

Hey everyone!

I'm starting the Cambridge diet on the 4th Jan with an aim of losing 4 1/2 stone and getting my 5'5 body down to 9 stone. Would be great to have a buddy! :)

Back