Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else starting Jan 1st/2nd?

Of course. Good luck xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can do it. This diet is notorious for good results. Don't give up x

Thanks, I'm determined probably more so than I've ever been before so that's got to help.

Thanks. The soup is growing on me slowly...

I've been to a birthday party this evening with lots of junk food and literally I could have died of hunger!!! Just sat there with a fizzy water. Day two done though.

Has anyone experienced bad breath yet? Mine isn't bad at all but I'm guessing it's going to hit around day 4 and I'll be back at work teaching! My students will love me!

Well done for staying strong through that though! That's an achievement in itself and you should be proud!

I don't think I've got bad breath yet, but if you do then it's a sign your in ketoland which is amazing!! My counsellor did say that it wasn't too bad. She said that I'd notice it personally but other people wouldn't so not to worry (but she did recommend a breath freshner if I got self conscious -gold spot I think it was called but she also said that some people find that it makes them more hungry)

Xx

I can't stand the soups! Never have on any vlcd. The salty bits used to bother me too but they're not in all shakes, if my memory serves me correctly it's just raspberry, toffee and cookies and cream.

Try adding more water-this dilutes the taste (and ups your water!)

Xx

Hi Bubbles I was under the impression the water used for making the packs doesn't count towards you're water intake. You're water has to be on top of that used to make up the packs xx

Any water above what they suggest can be counted towards your daily intake

Does anyone know whether you can do ss, until your target (apart from the one week off at week 12) then eat a healthy balanced diet? I don't want to go through all the other steps?? Too expensive, I want drastic results then eat normally again. It's only baby weight I want to lose so I don't have any issues with food as such..

Back