Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else starting Jan 1st/2nd?

How are all us new starters doing?

The headache is the worst but you can still take paracetamol. Up your fluid intake also and you 'll be fine. After 2-3 days you'll get the ketosis 'high' where you don't feel hungry anymore and get an injection of energy.

It really is worth sticking with it x

Oops, I added chilli flakes and black pepper to the soup to make it nicer, apparantly I can't do this on as, only on as+...boo, hope it won't make a difference. Hopefully I'm allowed black coffee because it's keeping the headaches and hunger at bay

A lot of people find there losses no different between ss a and ss+ so I wouldn't worry about it... I know that's easier said than done...

Yeah black coffee and black tea or flavoured teas are fine... To start though, if you keep your water intake up it should stop the ketosis headaches, or at least make them a darn site better!!!

A lot of people find there losses no different between ss a and ss+ so I wouldn't worry about it... I know that's easier said than done...

Yeah black coffee and black tea or flavoured teas are fine... To start though, if you keep your water intake up it should stop the ketosis headaches, or at least make them a darn site better!!!
Yeah drank all the water, which was easier than I thought. It seemed loads when I measured it all out. I feel ok really but wonder if that's because instill got all the carbs in me from Nye. If I stay feeling like this ( although a little weak) I'll be chuffed. Hopefully tomorrow being day 3 will be good.
Good Luck Harvey112!

It definitely gets easier! Days 1-3 are the hardest I think and then after the first week when you're in ketosis it's a lot easier. I'm finding Day 1 a lot harder than normal but I think it's because it's just after Christmas and it's a bit of a carb/food crash as a withdrawal from everything I've been having!

hi lyn I will be starting SS tomorow can I join the support will be great

You most certainly can Harvey.
How much you want to lose? Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been drinking around 3 lts. Taken so paracetamol.
I'm just about to make my daughter's supper for tomorrow and don't know how I'm going to resist temptation. I was thinking of eating an ice cube whilst cooking!! Haha!

i am worried I'll end up with saggy skin but my lady said you won't. Anyone experienced that? I don't want loads of excess skin!!!

:) Sarah

i am worried I'll end up with saggy skin but my lady said you won't. Anyone experienced that? I don't want loads of excess skin!!! :) Sarah
I've been worrying about this too. I saw a thread in the FAQ section where many people suggest using palmers cocoa butter daily and doing toning exercises/yoga to avoid loose skin. And lots of water will apparently help too! How much are you hoping to lose in weight?

I'm hoping to get down to around 9 1/2 stone by July 26th- my wedding day! I'm so rubbish at diets. Currently 11 stone 11.

Aww, wow! Big incentive to hit your target then :p Hopefully you won't have excess skin as it's not a HUGE amount to lose. Maybe others who have gone through the process can shed some light on their experience of this.

I'm hoping to get down to around 9 1/2 stone by July 26th- my wedding day! I'm so rubbish at diets. Currently 11 stone 11.

I need to lose for my wedding I'm August but want to lose about 6 stone :(

Back