anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Fruit and nut bar for lunch which was nice (ish) and mushroom soup with lots of black pepper, was lovely.... Thanx for the good wishes peeps so far so good!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad your doing well! Are you only having 2 packs???

Hi chelly I'm having 3 packs and everything nice so far, had the carbonara for evening meal.... Hmm jury is out with that one lol an acquired taste I think.... Quickly nipped on the scales this morn and 4lb lighter since Sunday so it's definately working!
I'm just sooo hungry and drinking gallons on sparkling water, black coffee and coke zero! Will make Sunday my weigh day... So here's to Sunday! Xx

Well day 4 nearly over and I'm absolutely starving, up at 6am for work so it's along day as I wait up for hubby to get home well after 11pm.... Absolute torture to be fair lol
Debating whether to have a low cal meal in the evening?? I've lost about 4lbs but not sure whether I'm in ketosis or not, I have had a few cans of coke zero and I know this could affect it!! It's an extremely hard diet but so is all diets I suppose..... Stay strong and out of the kitchen lol

Hey Alison!! If your really hungry and struggling try the working solution but you will probably be in ketosis in the next few days so If you can stick it out I would!!

Well done on your loss so far!!!

I reckon it could be 10 years since I was in the 12s so I will be well chuffed when I get there. Hope to do it in the next 2 weeks!!

Hi chelly... Had a long late shift at work yesterday so had to have scrambled egg before I went as I couldn't of lasted all day on a shake and a bar, felt so much better for it tho!
Got up today and I'm 12st 11lbs and have so much energy it's unreal! So I'm over the moon with exante, the porridge is definately my favourite so far, love it!!

I am really looking forward to moving to the 12s but got 9 to go. Stayed the same this week (week 2) but TOTM so am blaming that. Fingers crossed that the numbers move south next week! Good luck everyone!

Ahh we'll done Alison!! It sounds like your doing brilliantly!! =) loving how positive you sound too!

dont worry too much wayz, I remember always having slower losses around totm too and then the following week being a lot better and giving you your boost too!

Thanx chelly, how u doing?
And lots of luck wayz it's worth sticking with isn't it! Xx

I'm doing good thank you!! My aches and pains are finally starting to go away and I'm starting to feel loads better lol! How about you?

Well done on losing a lb! I always find I fluctuate alot when I have my TOTM so just don't let it put you off x

2lb down. Another 5lb to go and I'll be in the 12s.

I have to day I'm loving this site. As enthusiastic as my husband is that he sees me in the zone, it's fab to have so many like minded people out there that are doing so well on the exante journey! Have a good day everyone!

Well done! Can't wait until I can say the same. You have a good day too!

Hi all well made it into the 12s on my 1st weigh in 12 9... That's 9lb off in my first week so I'm over the moon! I must admit I have had a low carb meal most evenings as I was dying lol.... Just meat or fish with vegetables!
If I still lose this week albeit not 9lb I guess I'm just going o stick with working solution. If I don't lose much then it'll be back to TS just wait and see. Also got that party this Friday so I don't wht to do about alcohol?? It's very confusing, obv I would like a couple drinks but the advice is such a minefield! :-/
I think I'm repeating myself as I think I've wrote this elsewhere but can I heck find it.... Lol (losing marbles as well as weight lol )

Well done Alison that's brill! I have two evenings out this weekend so am coming off plan but will be interested to hear what the best things to drink are so as to keep damage to a minimum!

Thank you... I'm going to stick to vodka & coke or wine & soda but have a carb meal before I go out for sure! Heard to many scary stories!!
How you doing generally wayz are u managing to stick to it? My daughter is doing brilliantly sticking to 3 packs only... So much so other daughter is currently on holiday and has ordered hers while she's away as she wants to shift her holiday weight!

Oh my gosh, what scary stories?? Might drive instead. Week 1 was fab - 8 lbs loss then middle of week 2 I had lost another 2 so was delighted. Time of the month tho on 2nd weeks WI and had gone back to 8 lbs so was disappointed (but I had had a handful of crisps the day before and hope that it isn't that thy has done re damage). Back on track tho but still not really losing. Am hoping for a few pounds off soon as my perserverence is waning ... You?

Sorry dont want to scare you but people are saying its really dangerous to drink alcohol whilst in ketosis...you will have to read up on it and make ur own mind up!
Your doing well its really hard I must admit but by god worth it... I lost 9lbs in my first week meant to be TS but have had a few days of ws as it was killing me....

Well here's to our 2nd week!!! Xx

Back