anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware but I will certainly look into it.

Yes def worth the effort and I'm hoping for a good week, well up to Friday anyway!

So quick update from me, finally broke away from the lb on lb off nightmare and just weighed in at 13.6!! Yeahhh that's the first time in a LOOONG time that I've been under 13.7 so am v happy. Total loss is 11 lbs in 18 days! Got my mojo back!! Pasta carba for dinner with lots of fresh basil and a few cheeky chilli flakes. Trying it a bit more soupy like one of the posts on here suggested.

We'll have to start a 13st to 12 stone zone thread soon!

And another lb down today! 13.5!!! Oh my goodness, within touching distance of 12s! So excited!!! Have a good day fellow 13ers. Stick with the plan and we can all move to the 12 s want to be 11!!! X

Well done! Can't wait until we all go on to the next stage!

And another lb off today 13.4, if I'm a lb down tomorrow that will be a stone in three weeks. Loving this diet! Hope everyone else is getting good results. X

My weight loss is similar to yours. I started at 14st 2lb on 28th April and I'm now at 13st 1lb. I'm desparate to get into the 12s - can't wait. Weigh in day is Sunday but I have to get through today which is my birthday and a bbq on Saturday. Luckily this is my first food week so I am allowed to eat a bit. What I've been doing is sticking to low carb food and exercising to use up at least the extra calories I've eaten.

Happy birthday!! I know what you mean, it will be such a boost to get into the 12s as I haven't been there in a long time! I need to plan things for the next few days as I'm out for dinner tomorrow and Saturday so need to find sometime to plan menus etc. not v spontaneous but needed if I hope to stay on track. Do you have a target that u want to get to? Mine is 11.9 which was my pre pregnancy weight tho 11 means a bmi of 25 so that would be fab tho not sure it's achievable!!

Have a great birthday x

Happy birthday!! I know what you mean, it will be such a boost to get into the 12s as I haven't been there in a long time! I need to plan things for the next few days as I'm out for dinner tomorrow and Saturday so need to find sometime to plan menus etc. not v spontaneous but needed if I hope to stay on track. Do you have a target that u want to get to? Mine is 11.9 which was my pre pregnancy weight tho 11 means a bmi of 25 so that would be fab tho not sure it's achievable!!

Have a great birthday x

Thanks. I had a great day yesterday but had a burger when out shopping and some wine last night. I'm back on the straight and narrow now, probably because I'm too hungover to want to eat much. I'm down to 13st exactly now so only have to lose 1lb to get into the 12s!!!!! However I'm going to a bbq tomorrow and London for 2 days on Tueswday so like you I'm going to have to plan ahead and be careful what I eat. being a bad influence last nightMy friend whose bbq it is says she is going to stick to sparkling water with me so I should avoid the wine - I think she feels guilty for being a bad influence last night, not that I needed much influencing. I'm only 5' 1'' so my target weight is 8 stone which is a BMI of about 21. Won't it be good if we both go into the 12s at our next weighins - mine is on Sunday.

Sounds like a great bday. I weighed in today instead of tomorrow because I am going out tonight and am going to go off plan tomorrow as will be having some wine tomorrow night and I've not had any for 3 wks. Horrible stories about how it effects you when in ketosis so figure 24 hrs off plan, doing sensible eating n drinking and then back on plan on Sunday won't do too much damage. If I were u I wouldn't weigh in on sun, enjoy the weekend and London but sensibly and get back on track when u get back. Be kind to yourself! You've worked hard to get to 13 so weighing after a couple of days indulgence might just bring you down. Better to have a few days off then focus when those events are over. Just a thought!!

Weigh in today and was 13st 1lb. My weight has been up and down for the last few days - was 12st 13lb yesterday morning! - so I'm pleased with a 3lb loss. Even though I have 2 days in London this week I'm still hoping to get down to the 12s.

Oh well hi guys.... 2nd weigh in today and 1lb off, I weighed myself Friday before my day and half off plan and had lost 2lbs. But as I said had a night out so had plenty (probs too many ) carbs as I was drinking wine at the engagement. Everyone said I looked like I had lost weight and looked great so that was a massive incentive to carry on... So not a great loss but hey ho! Still 10lbs down.
Back on it for a week then away for a couple of days to York with the hubby for our silver wedding!
Hope everyone is continuing to do well.... Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Alison. The way I see it, every lb counts and gets nearer to goal!

Thanx girls... Been so good so hoping this week is going to be a good loss, I'm back in the zone!! Have a good week everyone! Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

So, how are the 13ers doing? Anyone close to the 12s? I had the bank hol off so effectively knocked myself back a week but that was a decision I made as I'm not going to feel too bad about it... Though goin back on plan was delayed a Few days due to some spontaneous mash and pea eating whoops! Anyway I the zone now and Hopi for a good weigh in on sat. Hope everyone else is getting on ok. Wayz. X

I've just got back from London where you name it, I ate it (or drank it). I went with a friend and like you, Wayz, made a concious decision to eat and drink what I wanted. I'll hopefull be back on track tomorrow and get in 3 full 100% TS days before my weigh in on Sunday. I haven't weighed myself yet but wouldn't be surprised if I've put had a stone on!

Ooh sounds like you had a good time!! Scary how little it took for me to undo my efforts. 5lbs in 3.5 days! Can't be fat tho or can it? Almost back to where I left off tho and a great weekend to boot! Good luck for the next 3 days, drink loads of water!!!

Back