anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

2lb in 2 days! I'm hoping to stay 100% today but am dreading going through those first 3 days again!

Well nearly 3 weeks in and lost my 1st stone.. Down to 12 4 today.... Woop woop! BUT, this is our special anniv weekend so there will a bit of celebrating going on I.e. food & drinks, will try and be sensible!! Lol
How's everyone doing?? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Alison!!! I put a couple of pounds on after 3 days off diet. Lost one and weighed 13st 2lb this morning. This is my second day back on TS. Hope to be in the 12s when I weigh in on Sunday. If not then it will be another week! I cant' wait to get into the 12s..... and then into the 11s!

It's life Lynne.... We have to live it! But it's great to see losses on the scales so good luck to you.... And heaven help me!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies. So a pound down at WI today and officially a stone lighter than 4 weeks ago. I'm both pleased at getting the weight off and, at 13.3 I'm creeping closer to the 12s. I'm also a bit disappointed as I had last weekend off and didn't go crazy but it's basically taken me this week to catch up so its like a week lost. On the whole though, v pleased a I had set myself a target to get a stone off before June an I've done it so yay me!! Aiming for another stone before end of June tho think that might be a tad on the optimistic side but good to have a goal right?!?

Well done Wayz. Every pound counts and a stone in 4 weeks is an amazing amount to lose. I weighed 13st this morning so have lost the 2lb I put on in London plus another one so this week's loss is 1lb so far. Tomorrow is my weigh in day so I may get in the 12s but it is unlikely. Looks like we'll both be spending another week in the 13s. I think I might start a thread tomorrow for 12s into 11s anyway so that we have an incentive!

Well done, that's a great recovery! Yes start a new thread and I'll be subscribing to it soon. Think the key for me is to be a bit more consistent with my exercise ... Watch this (or your new thread!!) space!!

I need to drink more water! And exercise more....

Done it! 12st 13 at weigh in this morning!!!!!! :)

Yippee!! Well done you!! I'm right on your heels! No slipping back now. Your membership of the 13 club is no longer valid (in the nicest possible way!) x

Hi Wayz. If I can do it with only 3 days out of 7 100% last week (and massive overeating on 2 days) your outlook has to be good! Hope to see you in the 12s very shortly!

After a frustrating weigh in last week at 14.0.2, I'm glad to say that a mid-week weigh in has now seen 13.12.8. Well on my way now :)

After a frustrating weigh in last week at 14.0.2, I'm glad to say that a mid-week weigh in has now seen 13.12.8. Well on my way now :)

You'll be out of the 13s and into the 12s before you know it!!!!!

Well done Wayz - you'll be there next week!

Good news. Just put some shorts on thy I haven't worn since last summer and they are literally falling down! Yeah!! Hmm new shorts or new undies? ?

Lol. I've been doing that too. I can't believe how many of my 'too small' clothes now fit or now even too big.

Back