Anyone starting today?

Hi all. I am starting tomorrow morning. I was on it before and fell ill(nothing to do LT) and now that i recovered I am ready to jump back on the wagon, wish me luck and good luck to all of you..

You doin really well ladies, keep it up! I at end of week 1 tomoz and feeling pretty good. My second time, 3 yrs ago i lost just over 3 stones in ten weeks. Over time put just under a stone back on and stayed there till now. Ready to reach target now lol. I split my morning shake and put powder in container which i tip into my water bottle wen i need it. Xxx

Good Morning :)

Had good weekend, still on the wagon. Have started a little excel spreadsheet for myself to track progress. Even with just 6 pounds gone BMI has come down by one full point, hooray.

Butterfly7 and Clare41 how are you getting on??

liveadream How are you today? Hope you are feeling better. Energy should start kicking in so hopefully that will give you the boost you need. Are you drinking loads of water?
Did you see the tip from Butterfly7? It's worth a try, its like a yummy dessert. I too have a lot of weight to loose and looking at the success stories over in other forums really give me the will to keep going. the difference in 20 weeks is just AMAZING. I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of hiding.

Pebbles 9, wow you did great last time, at least you know what to expect. Good Luck

Halwo -GOOD LUCK

Hope we all succeed

Hiya! I'm starting today, can't remember what I weigh so will have to update everything in the morning... (I always wait for mornings - much more forgiving and apparently more accurate !)
Hope you're all doing well :D

Down 7lbs. Whoa that's a huge weekly weight loss for me as I find it very hard to lose weight, certainly motivates me to continue.
Well done star1974 on your loss.
butterfly7 hope you saw success on the scales also.
hello to cezz, liveadream, halwo and pebbles7, and good luck. With the support on here I am confident we can all achieve our goals.

Sorry for absence... 8lbs off ?.... Plan is now to post on here prior to every shake, I will start this tomorrow... It's really helped!!! Thank you guys and welcome all!! Let's keep going, beginning to develop an appreciation for peppermint tea, keeps nasty bad breath at bay and keeps you toastie warm.
I put two peppermint teabags in one cup, pretty nice and feels cleansing.

Well done all.... This is our year ?

Hello to you too :) all you ladies are very motivational! I'm excited because I haven't felt as serious about this as I do now in some time, and this year is certainly our year :)! xxx

Morning ladies.... Decided to give myself a 100 day countdown... Feel it would help psychologically. So day 100 ? guna start weighing myself daily and get myself in to a good routine, will try and drink as much in the morning as I can to give myself a god start to the day... I'm exited...???

Hi butterfly7 100 Day Countdown is a great idea! If only I could do something similar but I think my goal will take longer than 100 days :( maybe when I have 100 days left !!! Water is good, helps with keto flu! Keep it up :D

In general, does anybody use ketostix to measure their ketones in the morning?
xxx

Good Morning :)

liveadream How are you today? Hope you are feeling better. Energy should start kicking in so hopefully that will give you the boost you need. Are you drinking loads of water?
Did you see the tip from Butterfly7? It's worth a try, its like a yummy dessert. I too have a lot of weight to loose and looking at the success stories over in other forums really give me the will to keep going. the difference in 20 weeks is just AMAZING. I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of hiding.

Yeah i saw it asked my pharmacist and she said not to mix them with anything, that mixing with coffee and or tea can effect the balance of chemicals in it and the absorption of the shake, that its better to just stick with the three shakes and not to mix them with anything.
Im drinking sooo much water have to say im on day 10 today and feeling WAY better. im down a stone and loving it not really feeling it in my clothes yet but i figure that will require some gym work,
is anyone working out while on it?

hope everyone is doing well!

Yeah i saw it asked my pharmacist and she said not to mix them with anything, that mixing with coffee and or tea can effect the balance of chemicals in it and the absorption of the shake, that its better to just stick with the three shakes and not to mix them with anything.
Im drinking sooo much water have to say im on day 10 today and feeling WAY better. im down a stone and loving it not really feeling it in my clothes yet but i figure that will require some gym work,
is anyone working out while on it?

hope everyone is doing well!

Hiya :) Well done for day 10 and 1 stone! how exciting! And to know that the rest from here is just the fat melting away ;)!
I Personally wait until I'm at least half way to target to start exercising but that's mainly because im self-conscious/can cope better after a couple of months with no food lol! Keep up your great work, and trust me those clothes will look mega different in a matter of days :)! x

Hi everyone, I'm on day 3 today and already 4.5lbs down! Woop! I did the diet back in 2011 6mnths after having my little boy, and now I'm back on it 18mnths after having my little girl...at exactly the same start weight! I remember how amazing it felt to lose 3st last time, so that's my motivation to get me through the feeling cold/hot/cold/colder/hot again and tiredness! What's everyone else's motivation to get you through?

Stick to it, you will be surprised how quickly that 4st will fall off, and how amazing you'll feel :)

Hi butterfly7 100 Day Countdown is a great idea! If only I could do something similar but I think my goal will take longer than 100 days :( maybe when I have 100 days left !!! Water is good, helps with keto flu! Keep it up :D

In general, does anybody use ketostix to measure their ketones in the morning?
xxx

Keto flu? What's th? I've been feeling flu-like (on day 3 now) and just ignored it as I thought I was being a wimp!!

Keto flu? What's th? I've been feeling flu-like (on day 3 now) and just ignored it as I thought I was being a wimp!!
ooooh my god babe lol!!!
keto flu is basically a very very good sign (although you feel rubbish) symptoms vary but often include:
Nausea / sickness
Extreme hunger
Elevated Temperature
Headache (usually pretty bad tbh...)
Fatigue

This is your body fully entering ketosis though, as you start to move from using food for energy, and use stored fats instead :)! Woo-hooo!

Usually lasts between a few days to maybe 10 days, but 10 days is rare and the first day or so is the absolute worst, gets easier I promise :) Power through it! It's often what stops people continuing with this....

Good luck well done for day 3 ! the first week is the hardest by far but it will only get easier now :) x

Oh P.s forgot to mention mental fog... like having baby brain!

It's all starting to make sense now, have had really bad mental fog thinking tomorrow was friday and muddling appointments up! Lol! There is now way I'm giving up, I did it before 3yrs ago and since had another baby so back to square 1, I remember how good it felt to have lost all that weight, I could physically do more without feeling like there was weight bearing down on me with every step! I haven't been able to bring myself to do lipotrim again and then sunday night something just clicked so I went to the pharmacy and here I am! Very glad to hear the keto flu is a good thing, I'm 4.5lbs down already!

wow that is excellent very well done!! I'm the exact same as you, started Monday am 4lbs down (well maybe not exactly:p)! And it's nice to hear you say that as I often find the spontaneous times are where I'm at my most motivated (or upset, either one lol!). I did the very same thing how strange :)!

Yeah the mental fog thing was funny I had it yesterday and I kept talking but I couldn't register what I was saying like it felt like I was talking absolute nonsense then kept forgetting my point, bf thought I was a looney haha!!

x

Yeah, both times I've done Lipotrim have been a real spur of the moment thing, although it's hardcore I know I can't go wrong,3 shakes a day and shed loads of water - no room for error! On other diets where I get to choose what I want to eat I've been lucky to last two days without eating something I shouldn't, not eating at all is somehow easier! The real test will be keeping the weight off when I reach my goal as I do love my food! Lol!

Back