Anyone starting today?

That's interesting about what your pharmacist said, because mine told me that both the vanilla and choc shakes taste much better with coffee added. Which I've been doing. Tried them both ways and much prefer them with coffee.

New to this

Hi all am new to this started Lt last week 13/01/15 my first week was great lost a whooping 15 pounds . Week 2 now as of this morning lost 6 pounds can't wait for my next weigh in, thanks for the support everytime i get hungry I read all the posts and must say that keeps me going

Hi all am new to this started Lt last week 13/01/15 my first week was great lost a whooping 15 pounds . Week 2 now as of this morning lost 6 pounds can't wait for my next weigh in, thanks for the support everytime i get hungry I read all the posts and must say that keeps me going

Woah that is excellent you lost over a stone in the first week! excellent congratulations! I'm the same this keeps me motivated :) Please keep us updated on your progress, take care x

Wow that's a brilliant loss, well done you!

Yeah, same here, so contacted lipotrim and choc with peppermint and ice is fine and no concerns with adding coffee. Xx

it does sound like it would be much nicer than just the shakes plain im loading mine with LOADS of ice which does help them go down a bit faster.
might wait until im down a stone or two or three before i start mixing but if lipotrim said it was fine i might if im stuggling!
Thanks Guys!

Thank you all that keeps me motivated am getting married in March and hopefully I would have gone down dress sizes was size 26 when I started, i know won't be my goal yet but it's something, how far have you all gone?

So inspired!!! ? were all going strong... If only we could measure our smiles sat every weigh in ? being overweight effects your confidence and almost every part of your life... We are changing our lives... It's an amazing thing to do... Stay strong.. Chin up... Smile wide xx

Thanks so much for contacting lipotrim and asking! Great to know that our additives are okay. If I couldn't drink my shakes with coffee, I don't think I'd be able to stay on this diet. I am really wearing thin on the soup, but the coffee and vanilla shake and coffee and chocolate shake, I am grand with. I've started not to want the third packet of the day--which is soup for me. And I am not hungry enough to eat it. So lately I've been doing 2 packets a day some days. Which I should really stop doing. But I am still sticking with the diet, and am determined to keep going. Good luck everyone! I know we can do this!

Excellent well done! What week is this for you? You sound very comfortable with being on track, good stuff! I hope you have a nice weekend too

P.s I am planning to join the gym (at my work) probably from around the 2nd February ... next weeeeek!

Take care x

I am currently doing Billy Blanks exercise videos the total fat bluster it aint easy but I want to loose weight so badly that I make myself do it about 3 times a week.

so i hit the gym today for the first time god i forgot how hard it was hahaha
second weight in tomorrow and hoping for great news!

im at home alone this weekend so very nervous about picking or something so im planning a weekend full of cleaning and sorting out clothes!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
:)

I am starting today this is my 2nd time doing it, so looking forward to completing it this time!!

Personally I'd say you will get much more off by the7th of March, I've seen lots of people do Cambridge with fantastic results, similar to this diet really :) Good luck

How is everyone doing? Butterfly, are you still staying motivated? I am approaching the end of my fourth week, and still going strong, but finding I need to re-motivate myself every few days.

Yeah I also need to re-motivate myself, I've literally just started my third week and finding it quite easy, I am looking forward to carrying on in Ketosis going forward...as opposed to the horrible re-feed sheet! Sooo outdated! lol

Take care! Fourth week going strong is excellent!!

Back