Anything goes...

TOTM is due on Saturday but it looks like it's come early :-( I'm a pmt mess... very bloated and starving! Explains why I stuffed my face the other day :O

Arggggggh.

Weigh in and I'm up 1.5lbs.
9st 0.5...

That's the problem with being in the higher end of the stone bracket, a slight gain and I'm back in the 9s... but TOTM is here so it's definitely to do with that! Darn it.

I'm gonna attempt a fast day today.. I bought some banana flavoured protein powder yesterday, so that can be one of my meals lol.

I'm off to the gym soon.. try and push myself on the treadmill!

B- Protein shake

L-

D-

I'm on a fast day too - we can do it :)

You make fast days seem so easy cat lol.
I WILL complete a fast day today!!! Feeling very motivated since coming back from the gym... hope it lasts :)

You make fast days seem so easy cat lol. I WILL complete a fast day today!!! Feeling very motivated since coming back from the gym... hope it lasts :)

Omg you're joking!! I hardly ever come in at 500! I'm always at 700-800!!

So far I've had scrambled egg white and coffee for 80cals. Should keep me nice and full up until afternoon :)

I completed my first fast day!!!
700cals though :O

Banana
Half a carton chicken soup
Wispa
4 malted milk biscuits!!

So... not the best but I had major sugar cravings.. could've been much worse though lol

I came it at 700 too :)

Just been and done my first pilates class... it was hard!! I was expecting it to be lovely and relaxing, how wrong was I lol.
Also ran a mile on the treadmill :)
AF is really heavy and I'm hurting, so no more exercise for me today.

B- Banana, apple

Lunch- 2 boiled eggs, sm packet onion rings (meh)

Dinner-

Chicken kiev, homemade wedges and mayo

Half a bottle of rose
A whole big bar fruit and nut chocolate

Last edited:
I can make you feel better ladies:

image-3845208129.jpg

2 of us ate this

Hey :)

I haven't been around for aggges but I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life.

I've finally managed to hit my target weight :) well.. I'm a pound off but I'll take that. I've been going gym 5 times a week and not eating bigs meals, just grazing.

I still would like to tone up more though.

Attachments

• 1424510561424.jpg
    1424510561424.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 54
Back!!! I've tried quite a few times to log in, but the app kept crashing.

I'm definitely not 8st 8 anymore, my scales say 8st 9 but I'm 99percent sure they're broken :-( I've gone up a dress size.

I recently ordered juice plus as a way to get some extra vitamins in but I will be calorie counting for the minute.

Hope you're all well xx

Breakfast-

Juice plus shake with skimmed milk

Lunch-

Pasta n sauce, made with water

Last edited:
Back