Anything goes...

Morning! I'm up and raring to go :)
I'm going to drop the kids to school and then hit the gym... so excited! Lol. I do like exhausting myself on the treadmill.
Hope everyone is well.

Weigh in this morning 8st 13

Breakfast-

Banana

Lunch-

A mix of stuff... boiled eggs, salami, cheese, cucumber and tomatoes. Maybe a few gherkins.

Dinner-

Chicken casserole... chicken leg, carrots, onions, mushroom, packet mix :)O)
Lots of lovely veg

Last edited:
So jealous of 8st 13

Well done running

Even though I'm at a comfortable weight, I'm no where near as toned as I want to be!
I need to have your gym determination and willpower

Even though I'm at a comfortable weight, I'm no where near as toned as I want to be! I need to have your gym determination and willpower

I need your no binging will power!!

Found this picture on my fb :)
The gym picture was taken just before xmas. The second picture I was around 11st 7lbs and I was wearing tight size 14 jeans!

Attachments

• 1422640318369.jpg
    1422640318369.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 41
Found this picture on my fb :) The gym picture was taken just before xmas. The second picture I was around 11st 7lbs and I was wearing tight size 14 jeans!

You look great, so slim :)

Morning!!

So happy not to be doing the school run today, especially in this awful weather.
Today is mostly going to be spent sorting my daughters bedroom... she has so much stuff and likes to drag it alllll out lol.

Breakfast-

Banana pancakes, greek yogurt and grapes

Lunch-

4 crackerbread, 60g soft cheese and cucumber

Apple
Seed stacked original flapjack

Dinner-

Ergh... I'm such a pig!!

I had..

2 slices pepperoni pizza
6 chicken goujons
4 malted milk biscuits
1 bourbon biscuit and a glass of red wine *sigh*

Last edited:
Can't believe I went off the rails last night :-( I don't even like pizza! Meeeeh.

The only good thing to come out of it was the terrible heartburn I had after eating all that junk! Definitely won't be doing that again...

I'm not sure on food today... will more than likely wait till lunch time to eat anything, I'm feeling so bloated this morning.

Can't believe I went off the rails last night :-( I don't even like pizza! Meeeeh. The only good thing to come out of it was the terrible heartburn I had after eating all that junk! Definitely won't be doing that again... I'm not sure on food today... will more than likely wait till lunch time to eat anything, I'm feeling so bloated this morning.

Me too. Total self sabotage. Back on it today - aiming for 1200 calories and a run.

Breakfast-

Banana
2 quorn sausages
2 boiled eggs

Dinner-

Roast chicken, lots of veg, Yorkshire pudding and gravy

Well today has been awful too!
I feel well and truly fed up, can't wait to go bed.

I'm thinking I may do a week of sw.. just to try steer myself away from counting calories, I'm tired of racking every little calorie up in my head.

Soo.. tomorrow I shall try sw extra easy day and see how it goes. Oh I'm also booked in for Body combat at the gym tomorrow morning :) will also try do 5k on the treadmill.

I did an outdoor 5k today on a full stomach of bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. Was rubbish and felt sick whole way

image-2901630560.jpg

Well done for getting out there! X

I'm all up and ready for body combat :) could fall asleep standing up here but I'll force myself to go!

Weighed myself this morning and I'm 8st 13.5... I can pull that back!!

still so jealous of you being in the 8s!!!!

are want to be there with you!! maybe if I stop stuffing my face on the weekend I wouldn't be too far away :-(

how was body combat ? I do that class on a saturday morning - the instructor is delightful to look at ! Gay of course but certainly helps the hour pass quickly :)

still so jealous of you being in the 8s!!!!

are want to be there with you!! maybe if I stop stuffing my face on the weekend I wouldn't be too far away :-(

how was body combat ? I do that class on a saturday morning - the instructor is delightful to look at ! Gay of course but certainly helps the hour pass quickly :)

Oh I loved it! It was so much fun... I'm definitely going to hurt tomorrow. I also decided to run 2 miles on the treadmill too :) feeling in the zone today.

Lol.. we have a female instructor but she seems really good.
How you feeling today? Xx

Well the sw idea lasted all of 10mins lol. I'll stick to low carb and see how it goes.

Brunch-

2 boiled eggs, 2 slices grilled bacon and mushrooms
Coffee

Small packet of mixed nuts

Dinner-

Smoked haddock and mustard fishcake
Salad

Last edited:
How come you changed your mind on SW? Xx

As much as I loved the eating plan, I remember feeling restricted in what I could have. I only like full fat yogurts, cheese etc and eat a lot of nuts.. which would be huge syns.
It's just nice to go out and choose something on the menu that isn't jacket potato lol.

I'll stick to calorie counting for the moment xx

Gym
20mins treadmill, weights and 10 mins crosstrainer

Breakfast-

Cocoa nakd bar

Lunch-

Chicken and veg soup
Kiwi fruit

Dinner-

Prawn stir fry with noodles

Rice cake topped with sugar free peanut butter

Last edited: