Back to trusty old cambridge!

Dinner is salmon, roasted veg and green beans :)

I feel like I can't face another CD product tonight, so I night have 2 packs today instead of 3. I'm pretty sure my dinners take me over 810 anyway lol x

Whoop day three done!! well done you :), and hopefully with having a longer time to wait you will see a bigger loss. And yeah I cant complain with the results it'll be 2 months straight on Friday so I cant wait, slightly shocked I've stuck with it this longer, as I have never stuck with any diet or plan for this long before. And I am hoping to carry on till at least January as it will be my graduation on 23rd and would love to give everyone a shock and wear a dress (and I think the last time I wore a dress was when I was 6 or something lol) plus I want a picture I'm not ashamed of hanging up, like the first graduation pic. It's totally a small price to pay a little bit of pain for a lot of gain, since being on the diet I have had so much more energy and generally just feel better and long may that continue :D. Hope day 4 is a breeze

Whoop day three done!! well done you :), and hopefully with having a longer time to wait you will see a bigger loss. And yeah I cant complain with the results it'll be 2 months straight on Friday so I cant wait, slightly shocked I've stuck with it this longer, as I have never stuck with any diet or plan for this long before. And I am hoping to carry on till at least January as it will be my graduation on 23rd and would love to give everyone a shock and wear a dress (and I think the last time I wore a dress was when I was 6 or something lol) plus I want a picture I'm not ashamed of hanging up, like the first graduation pic. It's totally a small price to pay a little bit of pain for a lot of gain, since being on the diet I have had so much more energy and generally just feel better and long may that continue :D. Hope day 4 is a breeze
Sounds great, I'm sure you'll smash it!!! I get so excited about my small evening meal, it's ridiculous haha! I always plan a day ahead! Just planning tomorrow's now. I'm away for a meal and hotel on Friday for my birthday which I knew before I started so i doubt I'll have a huge first loss to be honest, but a loss of any sort will feel great right now! :)

Sounds great, I'm sure you'll smash it!!! I get so excited about my small evening meal, it's ridiculous haha! I always plan a day ahead! Just planning tomorrow's now. I'm away for a meal and hotel on Friday for my birthday which I knew before I started so i doubt I'll have a huge first loss to be honest, but a loss of any sort will feel great right now! :)

lool I get excited about the bars, plus I do a lot of cooking which I actually enjoy doing and shockingly don't pick while I cook and yeah I cant wait to eat and have small meals lol. Well I hope you have a good birthday. That is the hardest thing about this diet it can be very unsociable at times, my mates might be planning a meal soon but I am secretly hoping and trying to delay it till the new year lol

lool I get excited about the bars, plus I do a lot of cooking which I actually enjoy doing and shockingly don't pick while I cook and yeah I cant wait to eat and have small meals lol. Well I hope you have a good birthday. That is the hardest thing about this diet it can be very unsociable at times, my mates might be planning a meal soon but I am secretly hoping and trying to delay it till the new year lol
Yeah it's so hard to have a social life. I said to my consultant that If I don't start now, I'll always have an excuse so I'm just going to be good around the events. I won't ever be in ketosis anyway as I'm on the 810 plan so hopefully I can pull it back. I'm happy for steady slow losses, and not like the first time hahah! I lost loads in 10 weeks xxx

Morning!
Peanut bar for breakfast with a coffee. Think I'll have a shake lunch instead of soup. Tonight's small meal will be bolognaise and large portobello mushrooms (no pasta obvs) sauce etc all home made.
I know that my dinners aren't necessarily on the 810 list but they're all completely from scratch and portion controlled, along with being very low carb. If it doesn't work for me this week, I'll change the dinners strictly to the 810 plan. I totally get that this plan is not worth doing unless you do it properly, but on the other hand I'm not in a rush to lose loads. A stone in 2 months. If it goes down, I'm happy. Some people may say just do SW or ww but that's where I've come from and it's not working. It's my issues with food that need re-addressing x

Going to the gym this morning too. First time since being on cd but I know I'll be fine as I get my meal unlike before when I was in ss+ and couldn't really do any x

Mornign Tano,

Have a fab time at the gym! Your evening meals sound lovely - can't wait until I can have something every night. Being good this week and not having anything until Saturday when i'm meeting friends. Hoping for a chicken or tuna salad...going to resist those cakes and pastries!

xx

Mornign Tano, Have a fab time at the gym! Your evening meals sound lovely - can't wait until I can have something every night. Being good this week and not having anything until Saturday when i'm meeting friends. Hoping for a chicken or tuna salad...going to resist those cakes and pastries! xx
Ahhhh sounds lovely. I get soooo excited about dinner haha! I'm obsessed with food at the moment hahahah x

Ah, tell me about it! I am so excited for the new Good Food magazine to come out - not only because it's a Christmas edition, but because it'll be full of lovely recipes!

xx

Ah, tell me about it! I am so excited for the new Good Food magazine to come out - not only because it's a Christmas edition, but because it'll be full of lovely recipes! xx
Ahhhhh. Dream!!! I went into a shop yesterday to look at Xmas bits and was literally at the food section for about 45 mins hahaha!!!

Went gym, threw up and had to leave half way through... So it's either CD and it's too early or I'm getting the bug :(

Oh, poor you. Sounds like you might need to give your body a little longer to adjust before hitting the gym maybe?

xx

Oh, poor you. Sounds like you might need to give your body a little longer to adjust before hitting the gym maybe? xx
Yeah defo. The sicky feeling has passed so it's definitely my low cal intake x

Froze a banana tetra and had banana ice cream for lunch, was sooooo good! I'm losing the soups next week and defo having shakes and bars!!! X

I've not ventured into tetra territory yet...love my bars, but only have five max a week and then it's shakes all the way. I had soups for a while but then completely went off them - even the thought now, bleugh!

Loving the rice pudding this week...I think it's the weather!

xx

I've not ventured into tetra territory yet...love my bars, but only have five max a week and then it's shakes all the way. I had soups for a while but then completely went off them - even the thought now, bleugh! Loving the rice pudding this week...I think it's the weather! xx
I might get some rice pudding next week. I hate the porridge. I've only had 2 soups and am already off them haha x

As long as you have the patience to wait for the rice pudding to do its thing, then you're good to go. I've found that the second blast in the microwave - well mine anyway, is too long. I do it for 40 seconds and then 20 (rather than the 40 stated on the packet) that way it doesn't boil over!

xx

Back