Back to trusty old cambridge!

As long as you have the patience to wait for the rice pudding to do its thing, then you're good to go. I've found that the second blast in the microwave - well mine anyway, is too long. I do it for 40 seconds and then 20 (rather than the 40 stated on the packet) that way it doesn't boil over! xx
Hahaha thanks for the tip!!! Xxx

Ok soooo, I'm a serial weigher therefore, I don't own scales. My sister however... Does! Went round in Sunday (day 2) and I was 10 6. Went round today and I was 10 3.5!! I won't get too excited, but my jeans already feel soooo much better!!! X

I would be over the moon with a 3lb loss by weigh day. Bearing in mind Friday I'm having a meal out and drinks x

Naughty naughty tan weighing in tut tut

Hi btw xxxx

Morning!
Choc mint bar for breakfast with a cup of tea. Going in to work this morning (I'm a teacher so am on half term) before I leave, I'm going to pop a tetra in the freezer again for ice cream :)

Dinner tonight (as I'm food obsessed) is going to be a crust less quiche made with cottage cheese and eggs. I'm going to put mushrooms and a tiny bit of bacon in it and have that with rocket and tomato salad.
OH has been so supportive, agreeing to have that with me. I may sprinkle some cheese on top of his half so it's a bit nicer for him lol x

Ooh, dinner sounds lovely. I'm never sure of the cottage cheese...I would deffo eat it though! haha.

Hope you're having a good day,

xx

Ooh, dinner sounds lovely. I'm never sure of the cottage cheese...I would deffo eat it though! haha. Hope you're having a good day, xx
Hahaha well the good thing about it being in a quiche is that you can't actually tell it's cottage cheese. I hate cottage cheese and this is the only time I eat it haha x

Half a choc mint bar for me. Splitting my items at the moment as I find it stops me from feeling so hungry!

xx

Half a choc mint bar for me. Splitting my items at the moment as I find it stops me from feeling so hungry! xx
I'm not too bad today, was hungry at lunch time, so left work to have my "ice cream" haha! I'm really excited about dinner tonight. Might have a soup in about an hour x

Was sooooo hungry waiting for dinner. Dinner was lovely but I still feel hungry now. Going to have a cup of tea to see if it passes. Looking forward to the apprentice tonight x

Oh and im getting weighed Friday morning now whooooooo

Morning!! Cambridge bar down! Had the cranberry one this morning. Today will be a weird one because I'm having dinner at lunch and relatively early. Going to a friends for dinner, she's doing fish and salad which is perfect, and I'll have a shake and a lemon bar later on while OH has his dinner. Getting weighed tomorrow morning eeeeeekkkkkkk a 6 day weigh in. At least once I've weighed, I can enjoy my time in London tomorrow. :)

So.... Had my cranberry bar at breakfast followed by a lunch of olives, crudités, hummous, tuna steak and salmon. Resisted everything naughty! Also... Weighed at my friends with jeans on... 10st 2,5!!!!! Well happy!!! I hope the scales At CD consultants house tomorrow are as kind! :) I'm really excited x

Chocolate bar down and I'll have my choc frozen tetra in a couple of hours. Loving Cambridge right now x

Back