Back to trusty old cambridge!

OOh - what was in your chilli Tano? Did you use Quorn mince? xx
No I used extra lean beef mince, I don't stick to the food list, I just have a low carb dinner basically. I had mince, kidney beans, chilli spices and passata xxx

Morning,
I have a day off work today, just having a coffee and had a mint bar. My dinner last night was lovely, I had rocket and tomato salad with smoked gammon and boiled egg.
I'm also out at an Indian restaurant on Friday night (been planned for ages) and I'm getting weighed on sat morning. At the end of the day, it is what it is. After my birthday/engagement weekend also, I'd be delighted with a sts but I'm going to accept whatever the scales throw at me haha. And I will not be disheartened for the week ahead. X

Dinner sounds great as per!

Indian will be fine - stick with tandoori chicken and salad and avoid breads and sauces and you're good to go!

xx

Starvingggg at lunch so I had a shake and a bar. All 3 products down. I'm having toast chicken and veg this evening; can't wait! Did a bit of Xmas shopping today :)

Hi everyone
Still on plan, had an Indian last night and am about to weigh now. If it's a gain, I totally know why so I won't be upset or down about it! Had quite a few drinks last night too hahaha!!! X

STS yayyyy and even better than that, I've lost 12 inches in 2 weeks!!! X

Last night and yesterday I had 2 slip ups so not on plan but straight back on it today!!! X

An amazing inch loss Tano. I've started Cambridge this weekend my CDC is really lovely.

You seem to be enjoying the 810 plan ? X

Lemon bar, cranberry bar and fruits of the forest shake done. Dinner is moussaka a low fat version lol x

Yogurt bar, banana tetra and dinner was steak, eggs and tomatoes. Got a choc tetra in the freezer for ice cream later x

Back