Back to trusty old cambridge!

Good Luck for weigh in - can't wait to see the result! xx
Me too I'm so excited! I'd love love love it to say 10 3 tomoz!!! If it says 10 4, I'll still be happy tho :)

WHOOOOOOO! Fantastic news! Well done Tano - fab weigh in and you've smashed you own goal! :)

Happy weekend ahead!

xx

Hey Tano I'm new but doing Exante just wanted to say well done for getting to such a slim weightl

What is the 810 plan ? I will stay posted on your jounery.x

Hey Tano I'm new but doing Exante just wanted to say well done for getting to such a slim weightl What is the 810 plan ? I will stay posted on your jounery.x
Hi thank you!!! It's 810 cals a day so I have 3 Cambridge products and a low carb dinner x

So this weekend... I got engaged yay!!!!!!!
Been a lovely weekend, I've eaten three meals today... All low carb, high protein so hopefully this celebratory weekend won't do too much damage... And it's my birthday tomorrow yay!!!

So this weekend... I got engaged yay!!!!!!!
Been a lovely weekend, I've eaten three meals today... All low carb, high protein so hopefully this celebratory weekend won't do too much damage... And it's my birthday tomorrow yay!!!

Aww beautiful congratulations was it a total suprise? When's the big day Tano?

Happy Birthday also xx

Aww beautiful congratulations was it a total suprise? When's the big day Tano? Happy Birthday also xx
Hahaha total surprise! We probs won't get married but I have my rock yay!!!

Back on it today!
Lemon bar, frozen choc tetra and a strawberry shake. Dinner is meatballs in a chilli tomato sauce and broccoli :) x

If your genuinely hungry it's your bodies way of saying it needs food so you should eat.If you are craving food then that is not genuine hunger. TRy and spot the difference between the two, if you are craving food is there any way of taking your mind off it? It's normally triggered by boredom , so try filling your time according;y. Being on such a strict diet that leaves you so hungry has little success. :)

This is very interesting I'm on day one and was really hungry while I was out! And I mean extremely hungry I nearly passed out! I had some chocolate to give me a spike but I didn't enjoy it, I'm not craving anything I just need food x

If your genuinely hungry it's your bodies way of saying it needs food so you should eat.If you are craving food then that is not genuine hunger. TRy and spot the difference between the two, if you are craving food is there any way of taking your mind off it? It's normally triggered by boredom , so try filling your time according;y. Being on such a strict diet that leaves you so hungry has little success. :)
Was this for me??? I'm not hungry haha

Morning! Back to reality this week!! Wonder how hard it will be keeping this one on the down low at work!!!
Just having a lemon bar now with a coffee. I'll take a tetra and another bar for lunch. Dinner tonight is pork loin chops (thin ones) with roasted carrots and parsnips and peas :)
Put some trousers in this morning that we're definitely more snug last time I wore them so feeling happy today xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! What a surprise, and a real boost!

Your meals sound delicious - an insight into the plan i'm hoping to step up to soon!

xx

Hi, not much to report!
Lemon bar, strawberry tetra and dinner was chilli with vegetables haha! Gonna make a packet shake soon to finish x

Back