Beginning, middle and eventually... maintain!

Congratulations. You look brilliant :) xx

This is incredible! What an inspiration! I'm only on my third week at SW but, this has given me some serious motivation :)

Omg you look amazing. I can't wait to be able to post picks of my progress. I live on the Isle of Wight and have never been to bestival normally I stick to the festival!! But when I hit my goal it should be in time for the bestival so I may just go!! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. Xxx

Thanks ladies :) Am still not where I want to be quite yet but fingers crossed I will be soon! Oh and definitely go to Bestival - It was my 3rd year in a row this year and I have already booked for next year - So much fun!! xx
. Yeah I will give it a try once haha.

Congrats! Your look fantastic. :)

Got my 3st award last night so thought I'd post another pic!

I have 2 Xmas 'work dos' over the next 2 weeks. 1 posh and 1 which will be anything but posh knowing my team!

In River island earlier and I bought the outfit on the right but not sure about the dress as I'm much more a jeans and heels going out kind of girl but forgetting all of that.... It's a size 10 :D

Please excuse my scarecrow hair!!

Attachments

• image-4106233857.jpg
    image-4106233857.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 397
Wow you look fantastic well done I also want to lose 3 stone and have 11lb to go to get to target and seeing you has just well and truly spurred me on to get there :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got my 3st award last night so thought I'd post another pic!

I have 2 Xmas 'work dos' over the next 2 weeks. 1 posh and 1 which will be anything but posh knowing my team!

In River island earlier and I bought the outfit on the right but not sure about the dress as I'm much more a jeans and heels going out kind of girl but forgetting all of that.... It's a size 10 :D

Please excuse my scarecrow hair!!

Wow you look amazing :) I am holding out hope that I can get there x

Thanks! I want to lose about another stone so fingers crossed I get there. So shocked that the size 10 dress in RI fit me :) A lovely non scale victory! x

The dress looks lovely - well done :)

The dress is lovely and you look amazing in it!!!
I wish I could fit into a size 10 you lucky one!! I will be happy with a size 14 I think lol. Loving the shoes Are they river island too?? Xx

Just want to post a couple of pics to keep me motivated! Had my first WI since Xmas eve last week as I have been on holiday recently to Canada where I celebrated NYE, my b'day and getting engaged whilst there. Very pleased that I only gained 2lbs since Xmas eve after all of the festivities!

Still cant get it into my head that I am lots smaller than I was so hopefully this will help and spur me on to get that next stone off :)

Comparison Pic/Canada in my RI size 10 coat!!!/Mugshot/First day boarding

(I know my size/shape is hidden by my boarding gear but I had to buy new trousers as my 'normal' ones were stupidly big and actually fell off :D

IMG_0016.jpgIMG_6755.jpgIMG_6602.JPGIMG_6583.jpg

Back