Bikini in Oz- I'm coming to get you!

And it's a 4lb loss this week taking me into the 11's-11 13 to be exact but I'm a happy bunny this morning????

Have a great day everyone x

Well done!! That's brilliant! I can't wait to be in the 11's!! Bet that feels good! Xx

Thanks Sammy,

It feels great...I suppose technically I had 3 products and a meal over the weekend and it did me no harm, woohoo.

I have an awful habit of counting the weeks and saying- if I lose 3 pounds a week, in 6 weeks time ,I'd be X weight and then get really disappointed if I don't lose 3 lbs per week so this time I'm taking it one week at a time!!!!

Onwards and downwards.

I do the same!! I keep thinking if I can lose 3lbs a week I'll be into the 11's by Eden's christening! But I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't happen! I just have to think, whatever I am it'll be less than what I am today.
It's hard not to look ahead though, especially when every day you get through is changing your life for the better. I kind of want to jump ahead!!
But I guess we have to do the long journey to help change our habits and make us appreciate the hard work on the way!
I dunno - am being far too philosophical for a Monday afternoon!! ;)

That's not too philosophical,it's a perfect way to look at it and even if we only lost 1lb a week,which let's face it is virtually impossible on S and S-we'd be a stone lighter at Christmas!!!Of course I wouldn't be one bit happy with "only" 1 lb a week so aiming for the 3lbs instead-that'd be 3 stone off by Xmas-I never thought I'd say this but I'd be too skinny at that stage!!!!!!!

It's exciting! I think this diet has a couple of weeks where it slows down or stays the same, but yes 2-3lb a week at least would be fab!! Xx

What a miserable wet day....bit of a challenge this evening-organising a function with yummy canapés and wine and have to attend.The wine is easy to resist as I'm driving but the canapés may be another story!!!

Think I'll have a protein meal at lunchtime to keep me going and then have my S and S meal tonight...I will stay on track,I will stay on track:)

3000 canapés later-yes that figure is 3000 and not one of them passed my lips tonight-I'm feeling very happy!!!!
Had a chicken salad at lunch so I wouldn't be tempted and it worked-week 3 is flying by-roll on next Monday for my weigh in-wooohoooo

Well done Lainey! It's great when you face a challenge like that and beat it. It also makes you think differently about those types of occasions in the future too - To maintain I always eat before a party where there'll be food and never during. It's surprisingly easy. I like to see what food is there but actually eating it isn't important. Really strange - but that attitude came from doing this diet and attending events.

Well done on resisting!! The feeling you get from resisting is by far greater than the feeling you get from giving in! Xx

Well done on resisting!! The feeling you get from resisting is by far greater than the feeling you get from giving in! Xx

It sure was Sammy- and then I had to force down my last meal of the day....I just kept myself really busy running around to avoid them!

How's your day going?

Well done Lainey! It's great when you face a challenge like that and beat it. It also makes you think differently about those types of occasions in the future too - To maintain I always eat before a party where there'll be food and never during. It's surprisingly easy. I like to see what food is there but actually eating it isn't important. Really strange - but that attitude came from doing this diet and attending events.

Ah thanks Weasey- the trouble was I had organized the catering for the function so technically I should have tasted everything to ensure that they were all ok- I just called on my staff to munch away and confirm they were yummy instead.
I used to think that if I ate before I attended a party/ function that I'd be fine once I got there, that I wouldn't need to have all the trimmings. However what tended to happen was I would eat before I got there and then eat again!!! That was the old me though.....
How's this week going for you so far? I can't believe this is my week 3....

The week is going well for me in terms of sticking to the diet. I'm really hungry today though - I've just had my lunch pack and there's lots of the day to go yet! I also had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have put on 0.5 lb! Not bothered though as I'm feeling smaller. I've still got two days before next weigh in so still time... I wonder if I've knocked myself out of ketosis somehow but I can't think of anything I've done which would do that.

You're amazing for resisting. They might've thought you'd something to them if you we're t eating them! Lol!!

Weasey I'm sure your weigh in will be ok, it could be anything, water retention, hormones, ermm-needing the loo (to put it delicately!), so don't worry hun, it all evens out in the end.

Good day for me so far, and an hours walk-15mins up a very very steep hill with a pram. I didn't think I'd make it at one point! But was fun coming back down again!

Xx

Sammy, I couldn't even walk from the car to the office today- my legs were so sore but that's because I wore flat shoes to work yesterday and I'm not used to being so close to the ground- all 5 ft 2 inches of me- I live in high shoes!!! Well done you for getting the exercise in- I'm exhausted reading about the hill:D Yeah they probably thought I had laced the food with something- too late now ;)
Weasey- don't stress about the 1/2 pound, I bet you it'll be gone by your weigh in, as Sammy says- it could be something small- " slight blockage" as my hubby says/ hormones etc- get that water into you though, I know I'm failing miserably at it this week because it's so cold.
Having a manic day at work, barely time to get my cottage pie into me but I did put another order in today- getting to the bottom of the pile and it's slim pickings!!!! I have a few curry's left which I don't really like but I'll add a bit of chicken to them and pretend it's nice.
Off to a concert tonight with my friend who wanted to go for pizza- she's a brilliant friend and when I explained that I couldn't she was really understanding- I'll go have a coffee and a bar instead!
Scales is hidden again so no sneaky peeks for me....

That's great that your friend is supportive! What concert you going to?
I'll probably feel it tomorrow from that walk, but hey it's gotta be doing something good! Xx

I'm going to see Deacon Blue-I'm really showing my age....I used to love them when I was in school so for nostalgia reasons I'm going-and have front row seats...what a saddo I am.
Just had my bar....de-stressing after a very long day,phew ...

Wow brilliant!! That'll be fab! Enjoy!! Can't beat a bit of nostalgia! Xx

Deacon Blue were just fab-considering the 1st time I saw them was 25 years ago-they haven't lost it.
I ventured into one of those really posh supermarkets on the way-it has a great deli counter with a great selection of everything!!!!I was so tempted and ended up having..........a coffee:):).

Just had a rummage to see where the hubby had hidden the scales this week-was gonna have a wee look but they're well hidden so I'll just have to wait till Monday-here's hoping for a big surprise but I'm dreadful with water this week.

We have a Booth's supermarket near us, I love looking at all the deli stuff, yummy meats and cheeses and breads... Hmmm... Well done for just having a coffee :)

Back