Book club. The Hunger Games...

HPSaucy said:
I hope you don't mind me joining you, Lynica recommended the book to me and I'm just downloading it to my kindle now x

Oh your in for a treat! Welcomes! Don't get yourself Involved with that corky girl - Shea trouble - if I were you I would sit at the front with Rozie!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Oh your in for a treat! Welcomes! Don't get yourself Involved with that corky girl - Shea trouble - if I were you I would sit at the front with Rozie!

I'm never a "sit at the front" kinda girl.. I'm the naughty one (still am at work... If there's a joke to be played its usually me!) oops!

Have started the book, liking it a lot at the moment! X

Thanks- so I'm at my own at the front? Good- you all smell anyway........

I'll sit at the front with you Rozie.......I mean, if they smell......... :8855:

:8855:

I'm gonna catch you all up today :D Then the discussions can begin! lol

Morning ladies
I'm at the front...... cause you all going call me a swot, couldn't put it down last nite and got to page 195...... Sorry corky!!!!
I won't read anymore today..... well till after work, you've got till about 5 to catch up ;-)) mind you I work from home today, so must leave it alone, will be so difficult.... It's soo good :)

OMG it's fab love it!!!!
well done emmey great suggestion for our first readxx

Hi Helen glad you've joined us !!!

lynica said:
Morning ladies
I'm at the front...... cause you all going call me a swot, couldn't put it down last nite and got to page 195...... Sorry corky!!!!
I won't read anymore today..... well till after work, you've got till about 5 to catch up ;-)) mind you I work from home today, so must leave it alone, will be so difficult.... It's soo good :)

OMG it's fab love it!!!!
well done emmey great suggestion for our first readxx

Hi Helen glad you've joined us !!!

Nice work ly! I read some more last night too chapter 20 something now - its getting interesting but I still can't figure out what the other two books could be about...

Emmey1 said:
Nice work ly! I read some more last night too chapter 20 something now - its getting interesting but I still can't figure out what the other two books could be about...

The other 2 books are awesome too, but you'll have to wait and see....

If you have read to the reaping there are no spoilers past that point in the trailer- but I like to see the characters as I imagine them in books, before the film puts fully formed characters in their place- if that makes sense??

The other 2 books are awesome too, but you'll have to wait and see....

If you have read to the reaping there are no spoilers past that point in the trailer- but I like to see the characters as I imagine them in books, before the film puts fully formed characters in their place- if that makes sense??

Hey mini_mog long time no see!! hope you are well.:D
that is exactly what I mean, once you see the film then the "actors" take over from what you imagined, thats why I always like to read a book first.
you sticking around for the discussions seen as youve already done the homework he he ;)

lynica said:
Hey mini_mog long time no see!! hope you are well.:D
that is exactly what I mean, once you see the film then the "actors" take over from what you imagined, thats why I always like to read a book first.
you sticking around for the discussions seen as youve already done the homework he he ;)

Hi Hun:) I'm fine, not done so well on sw since Christmas. Need to get back on it but my heart isn't in it right now.

But books on the other hand...:) it's a brilliant trilogy, filling the void potter left!

Hi Hun:) I'm fine, not done so well on sw since Christmas. Need to get back on it but my heart isn't in it right now.

But books on the other hand...:) it's a brilliant trilogy, filling the void potter left!

Yes you might be right, but harry's shoes are big ones to fill Catnip is doing a good job so far, I love her...... ;)

Ive been stuggling since xmas too,:( Ive stayed the same since beginning of Dec, which, is great cause I had a big birthday celebration end of Jan, and Im training for a half marathon, but just really want to get to target, 5lbs left to go. I'm getting my run out the way first, which is in 10 days then kicking back into it for the final push.

You still at target? think maintaining is a whole new thing, it will be ok, we just need our heads in the right place, prehaps start doing your food diary again, I'll pop by and see you :)

Emmey1 said:
Ly, have you met Rue yet?

Yes but only just is she from district 11?? The game has just began

lynica said:
Yes but only just is she from district 11?? The game has just began

I think so - I like her - :) hurry up and finish the book everyone lol

Emmey1 said:
I think so - I like her - :) hurry up and finish the book everyone lol

Have you finished em ??