bulgeing body to bikini body!

Don't apologise for rambling. It's good to know that we're all in the same position and are not alone :)
And well done on the inch loss - that's nearly 3 foot lost altogether !!! :) xxx

Don't apologise for rambling. It's good to know that we're all in the same position and are not alone :)
And well done on the inch loss - that's nearly 3 foot lost altogether !!! :) xxx

nearly 3 foot??? :eek:

thanks, thats one of the reasons I like this site everyone actually understands what your doing and going through...and are there to support each other!!

You're making great progress on Operation Wedding Dress, Agent Violet! Joanie believed in you so now you gotta believe in you too x

Shivie said:
You're making great progress on Operation Wedding Dress, Agent Violet! Joanie believed in you so now you gotta believe in you too x

Thank you! :-D

Your doing great hun

My deal was if I get to goal we can set a wedding date!! LOL

Keep up the ace work Xx

YEP!! Just a few things to finish :D
I have been cursing Joan though for me ending up making the wedding invites...HOW could she like doing the craft thing is beyond me lol

Bit worried about my dress though...I have until the end of sept until I get measured so need to lose as much as I can before then as they can only take the dress in 2 dress sizes once it arrives 6 weeks before the wedding....After my measuring I need to slow my weight loss right down so I don't go down more than 2 dress sizes :confused:

Ooooh that all sounds very complicated lol...

You'll do brill babe!! I know it!! X

Thank you all so much! The support of everyone here adds to my resolve! Xx :-D

Had a bit of a wobble when I found out the scales were wrong and I had only lost 5lb not 11lb last week but worked through it, managed to make myself see that a 5lb loss is not a fail but a success! Then I got my TOM and wanted to eat everything in the world...I am so proud that I was able to stay 100% and still lose 3lb even with fluid retention :D

Anyway here is my measurement update....Last week

MEASUREMENTS (END OF WEEK 3)
weight - 22 stone 0 pounds (dropped a dress size also can now fit into my size 24 jeans)
neck - 16 inch (1/2 inch loss)
shoulders - 54 inches (2 inch loss)
bust - 53 inch (3 inch loss) Nooo not my boobs...please don't take my boobs!!! ;P
chest - 47 inch (4 inch loss)
waist - 49 inch (4 inch loss)
hips - 62 inch (4 inch loss)
L bicep - 13 1/4 inch (3 3/4 inch loss)
R bicep - 14 inch (6 inch loss)
L thigh - 28 inch (3 1/2 inch loss)
R thigh - 28 (3 1/2 inch loss)

this week

MEASUREMENTS (END OF WEEK 4)
weight - 21 stone 11 pounds
neck - 15 1/2 inch (1 inch loss)
shoulders - 54 inches (2 inch loss)
bust - 53 inch (3 inch loss) Yes! back inch loss but no boob inch loss :D
chest - 46 inch (5 inch loss)
waist - 48 inch (5 inch loss)
hips - 61 inch (5 inch loss)
L bicep - 12 3/4 inch (4 inch loss)
R bicep - 14 inch (6 inch loss)
L thigh - 27 inch (4 1/2 inch loss)
R thigh - 27 (4 1/2 inch loss)

TOTAL INCH LOSS - 40 INCHES!!!!
:eek:

Well done hun, tom is rough on plan!! Amazing scale and inches lost well done :)

Have a good weekend x

Well done hun, tom is rough on plan!! Amazing scale and inches lost well done :)

Have a good weekend x

Thank you :D I am so happy with the inch loss! I am happy with the weight loss as well but inches are awesome....I can see that I am physically getting smaller :happy036:

Well done! 2 dress sizes sounds fine 6 weeks before the wedding (think I read that right). You'll be much lighter then so I doubt whether you'll have to slow your weight loss down at that stage. It should be perfect timing to get your dress.

Well done! 2 dress sizes sounds fine 6 weeks before the wedding (think I read that right). You'll be much lighter then so I doubt whether you'll have to slow your weight loss down at that stage. It should be perfect timing to get your dress.

Well I have had a chat with the shop and they have said one I am measured we can order a dress smaller than I currently need but one size up from what we think I will be by the wedding that way it can be altered up or down two dress sizes and it gives me more leeway :)

BordersGirl said:
You definitely won't need up though!

Thanks :) I am going to do my hardest to prove you right! Xx

Back