bulgeing body to bikini body!

Do it for yourself hun. Think how stunning you will look in that dress xx

Your doing great lovely!! ANd well done for not letting that wobble get you!!!

Good work sweetie!!!

X

last week-

MEASUREMENTS (END OF WEEK 4)
weight - 21 stone 11 pounds
neck - 15 1/2 inch (1 inch loss)
shoulders - 54 inches (2 inch loss)
bust - 53 inch (3 inch loss) Yes! back inch loss but no boob inch loss :D
chest - 46 inch (5 inch loss)
waist - 48 inch (5 inch loss)
hips - 61 inch (5 inch loss)
L bicep - 12 3/4 inch (4 inch loss)
R bicep - 14 inch (6 inch loss)
L thigh - 27 inch (4 1/2 inch loss)
R thigh - 27 (4 1/2 inch loss)

this week-
MEASUREMENTS (END OF WEEK 5)
weight - 21 stone 7 pounds
neck - 15 1/2 inch (1 inch loss)
shoulders - 53 inches (3 inch loss)
bust - 52 1/2 inch (3 1/2 inch loss)
chest - 45 inch (6 inch loss)
waist - 47 1/2 inch (5 1/2 inch loss)
hips - 60 inch (6 inch loss)
L bicep - 12 3/4 inch (4 inch loss)
R bicep - 13 1/2 inch (6 1/2 inch loss)
L thigh - 27 inch (4 1/2 inch loss)
R thigh - 27 (4 1/2 inch loss)

Also tried some jeans on that a few months ago fit me pretty well (and about 6 months ago fit me perfectly)....this was the result!

DSC00595.jpg

Great when that happens isn't it !!!

hurrah for too big jeans :) your doing ace hunny xxx

violetfire said:
Thanks ladies xx

Bet they fall down now! Such a great feeling! Now you have to replenish wardrobe! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I refuse to buy new yet only to buy new again in a few month lol. Thankfully I have p few clothes in various smaller sizes :) xx

violetfire said:
I refuse to buy new yet only to buy new again in a few month lol. Thankfully I have p few clothes in various smaller sizes :) xx

You are lucky! I threw out all my smaller sizes in disgust years ago! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I bin my bigger stuff...... When I get in them 14's I'm never buying 16's again!!!

X

Well done hun, shrinking is lovely

I'm too scared to chuck my 12/10s out... Eek comfort blankets LOL Xx

RebekahR said:
Well done hun, shrinking is lovely

I'm too scared to chuck my 12/10s out... Eek comfort blankets LOL Xx

I am trying to get rid of my size 20 work trousers. They do not fit at all, but they were the best I could get in that size and I am loath to bin them. I know the theory of Get rid of the fat stuff and don't go back but I am a big fearty!

I have to say myn are still hanging there in the wardrobe god knows why though they dont fit and i used to wear longer jeans with heels to make me look less fat n add height lol

Im wearing my shorter jeans with flats nower days lol

munchbunch said:
I have to say myn are still hanging there in the wardrobe god knows why though they dont fit and i used to wear longer jeans with heels to make me look less fat n add height lol

Im wearing my shorter jeans with flats nower days lol

I think I will keep one of my biggest pairs so I can remind myself of where I was and where I never want to be again!

Ok so Sunday I decided to have a day off, I wanted to explore my relationship with food and thanks to this diet I now feel secure in the fact that I can do a day off and get right back on plan that I thought it was time to do it.

I used to always maintain that I didn’t eat that much, most days I would not have breakfast or lunch then just have my dinner in the evening but boy was I wrong!

Sunday I got up and made up my mind I would behave towards food the way I used to when eating a full day of meals…try to eat what I would have done before starting to lose weight….

Breakfast I had 4 white toast….omg I was stuffed, even though I was running around cleaning and moving furniture I was still full by 2 when I had lunch. Lunch was 1 fishfinger butty (normally I would have had 2 but I couldn’t face 2!) and a bar of chocolate…by this point my tummy felt really uncomfortable (I know it has shrunk due to this diet) but in the past I could have eaten that and more!!!!

Me and my fella then went to the pictures and I ordered us a ben and jerrys core Sunday each and a large fanta between us…I ate the Sunday, in the past I LOVED B&J cores, I could have eaten that AND popcorn etc but after just the core Sunday I spent most of the movie feeling sick and could only manage small mouthfuls of the fanta.

We got home around 9ish and I did dinner for us both. Chargrilled chicken breast, curly oven fries and garlic breaded mushrooms. (Again normally I would have had the plate as full as it could be but I ended up with half a handful of the mushrooms and a handful of the fries with the chicken….I also had half a bottle of kopperburge elderflower and lime cider (half because I couldn’t finish it)

Today I feel extremely sick (in fact I have been sick once already) but back on plan today.

I know I have well and truly knocked myself out of ketosis but that doesn’t worry me as I know I can get back into it, yesterday was a very important step for me in this process.

Everyone is different and although this has worked for me it might not for others but I had a mass of realizations.

1) I can say hand on heart that once off this diet I will not be having a 3 scoop icecream, choc fudge core ben and jerrys Sunday everytime I go to the cinema (and we go often as we have cineworld cards)…in fact I am unsure if I will ever have one again…they are to much! To rich, to sweet, to sickly!!!! If anything I think I will stick to having a small 2 scoop tub from time to time. (this is a massive thing for me as I could quite happily have eaten a core Sunday everyday)

2) Although I didn’t think so I have been eating WAY to much food, even on the days I didn’t have breakfast and lunch my portion control on my dinner was INSANE!!! An on the days where I actually ate 3 meals……*shiver* I dread to think about it L Yesterday I actually tried to eat as I did and the only meal I managed to eat the same as I would have was my breakfast and that had me full until nearly dinner…I could quite happily have not had the fishfinger butty at lunch.

3) I have been feeling a bit “Woe is me” that I can’t have full sugar drinks or sugar in my tea/coffee, Yesterday I had both and I can say 100% hand on heart I now actually prefer sweetener in tea/coffee and zero coke/dr pepper etc

4) I no longer see food as a source of comfort….that full feeling doesn’t make me happy, safe and snugly anymore…it makes me unhappy, angry and ACTUALLY sick! (for so long food has been my ‘safety zone’ bad day at work??? Eat something…been dumped??? Eat something…bored??? Eat something)

5) I use to feel that size was most important with food but I now feel that smaller more high quality food stuffs are better (more taste/texture/flavour less size)

There are other things as well but they are more personal and I would like to keep them that way J

I was soooooo looking forward to Sunday with my all you can eat day off but honestly I didn’t enjoy it at all, I can’t believe that I actually ate like that most of the time!!!!! I am even re-planning my birthday week off (meals out were planned by how much you got, now I am finding restaurants that do better food but much smaller portions)

I think my ideas, feelings and opinions about food have been changing while on this diet but they hadn’t really solidified into anything until yesterday. I was actually really looking forward to getting back on plan by the end of the day…I have not really struggled as such during this diet so far and I am wondering if this is why…my feelings towards food were ready to change they just needed the right diet/situation to kick start them, I’m so happy right now and I am so glad that I did this yesterday…I feel totally free of my food chains, I can move forward and achieve my goal weight and I actually believe for the first time ever that when I get there I will stay there (aside from the 1 or 2lbs up and down that I think is natural fluctuation)
I feel positive and strong in my will to do this.

Back