bulgeing body to bikini body!

Deezer said:
Seems you've turned a corner babe :) x

I feel like I have! My whole out look has changed. This diet is no longer just about losing weight, it has become the start of a whole new relationship with food. One that isn't abusive to my body :-D

Really enjoyed your diary, very interesting thoughts on eating off plan. Breaking the poor relationship with food is one of the most important things to do. Experiencing the difference when the addictive substances are not in our systems is an interesting one. There is both a physical and a mental addiction to food. Without the hunger the rest of this weight loss plan is all headwork.

Onwards and downwards xx

I think i will always tend to binge... thankfully i can recognise it... my problem is i'm not as much an emotional eater as i thought i just LOVE FOOD..... and when i start i want it all..... ANd large amounts.... I am going to have to stick to a weekly planned menu with no treats in the house.... maybe have a couple at the weekend!!

Because i LOVE being slimmer MORE than i love eating...... When i do cave and stuff myself... i wrote down in my phone how absolutely awfull i felt and when i want to i read it!!!
X

It's fantastic you realise your destructive behavior and although.grim felt the negatives associated with it. All about retuning ourselves

I'm a person that can starve all day then overrated at night! Doing this plan is helping massively

Well done on cracking the emotional hurdles xxx

Thanks ladies!
I think a lot of my food behaviour formed as a child. Most of my family are large and food has always been a focus to up all. My Gran was very into food as comfort... And just in general. I remember being little and if I was upset out came the chocolate, biccys and cake. Also meals... The plate would always be full and you had to eat everything!

Oo now Dee I think very similar to you, as well as loving food I will also comfort eat for sheer stress relief. I have often referred to the "medicinal Mc Donalds". As with Violet, behaviour hard wired since I was a small child, and behaviour which has been continually re-inforced over many many many years. ( You can tell I feel old today lol ) The only thing I still struggle with is that the immediate gratification for me is still outweighing the long term benefits of being slim. I have previously lost 5 stone + with a VLCD, but struggle to have a lot invested in the slim new me. Happy fat lass in the main, and dont see being "thin" as the be all and end all of feeling good. My knees and my bad back however, are disagreeing with me big time and so hence the prod to loose the weight.
Lighter life with their counselling was quite good at addressing the disordered eating, but there are a lot of CBT books out there to do that.

It's the head that needs fixing rather than the food.

Sorry to hog your thread Violet lol

Remember seeing the phrase......

'If hunger isnt the problem...... then food isnt the answer'

How true!!!

oops missed a week...never mind ok here are my current measurements.

MEASUREMENTS (END OF WEEK 7)

weight - 21 stone 2 pounds
neck - 15 inch (1 1/2 inch loss)
shoulders - 51 inches (5 inch loss)
bust - 52 inch (4 inch loss)
chest - 44 inch (7 inch loss)
waist - 46 1/2 inch (6 1/2 inch loss)
hips - 58 inch (8 inch loss)
L bicep - 12 3/4 inch (4 inch loss)
R bicep - 13 3/4 inch (6 1/4 inch loss)
L thigh - 25 inch (6 1/2 inch loss)
R thigh - 25 inch (6 1/2 inch loss)

CURRENT TOTAL INCH LOSS :- 58 INCH

You'll actually truly be a "shrinking violet".....and proud!!!

Shivie said:
You'll actually truly be a "shrinking violet".....and proud!!!

Thanks :) so proud already so when I reach goal it will be amazing! :-D

Well here I am again. Still over weight (by a lot) and sick of the sight of myself in the mirror. I've looked back through this and it reminded me how focused I was and how sure I was that I would be a much smaller size by my wedding.
Well that didn't happen, I look at my wedding pictures and see a whale in a wedding dress, it makes me want to cry... but then I remember why I stopped. I remember my belly getting (even) bigger but with a life not with food, a life I was told I would never carry, a life I Had longed to share for so long and suddenly it's all ok. Sure I'm still gutted that I didn't get to my target weight, I still have all the extra pounds and stones I am carrying but I wouldn't trade my son for not having them.
And now I will restart the journey to a healthy happy me, now I will have the best of both worlds, weight loss AND my son!!!
I am doing this for me but also I have to do It for my son. I don't want to be the mummy that sits on the sidelines unable to run and play because I get out of breath, I don't want to be the mummy who gets pointed out by the other kids at school for being the fatty and most importantly I don't want my son (or any other children we go on to Have) to grow up with a mummy who hates herself because she is fat, who has massive body issues because of her weight. I grew up watching my cousin developed an eating disorder because she grew up watching her mum hate herself because she was over weight and I will not risk that with my child.
This is the time, no giving up, no going back. If I ever feel like quitting I'll just look at my little boy and my strength will be renewed! My packs have just arrived. Tomorrow is my start day. Let's do this! :D

1388763712857.jpg

"It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Congratulations on your little boy.
:)
Such a gift.

And good luck with day one. It's a great decision you're making and good to take control of your life and weight.

Xx

Ok so day 1 done :D
No blips, no problems. I have a slight headache and I'm a tad cold but aside from that it's all good :)
Didn't get chance to do my measurements today so will do them tomorrow. So far I'm a happy camper.

"It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Well done for doin day one n dustin it off oh gosh can smell mum cookin grrr ima on day three finished all ma four packs n three litres of water nt movin frm me room tdai x

Hey violet

I remember you. Wow your little un is lovely hun :)

This time will be plain sailing for you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey violet

I remember you. Wow your little un is lovely hun :)

This time will be plain sailing for you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww I hope so! Hope everything is going well for you!

I think he is as well but I'm totally bias lol

Well day two done :)
Still feeling the cold but no headache today :D
also it doesn't usually happen until day 4 or 5 but I have had a surge of energy today. Cleaned the house from top to bottom, it's sparkling!!!!!!
Doubt I'm in ketosis yet but though.

Finding it really easy at the moment and have had no hunger BUT tomorrow is the dreaded day 3 so let's wait and see lol

Back