bulgeing body to bikini body!

I always found I was better at work. More things to distract me :)
Hoping I'll be ok although last time I felt awful on day 3. Just for the one day then I was fine.

Good luck going back to work and keeping on track xxx

"It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

ok day three passed and even thought I wanted to eat the whole world (TOTM) I stayed on plan 100%. Really happy.
Today I feel better, still having those totm cravings but feel much more in control. Feeling awesome!!!!

"It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Oh Lord yes!!! Total Potter head!! Been reading it every night to my lb as well (Currently on order of the Phoenix) got to pass on the potter bug to the next generation lol

In fact this was my Xmas gift from my hubby
1389102975721.jpg

Personalised Hogwarts letter. Train ticket and platform 9 3/4 pass, equipment list, knight bus ticket, marauders map and it came with a deathly Hallows necklace lol
I framed It all except the necklace.

I am such a geek lol

Back