Can't think of a catchy title...

sorry chick i meant to tell you that the bread was a hexb ive just had so much on these last few day i cant keep up with myself!!
how is your plan going? ive been 100% on plan so far this week although ive only been out running once this week so far as i ve really bad menstrual cramps. i have the girls coming round tonight for a bit of a pamper night and ive planned ahead made crudities as well as crisps and dips and got the wii set up so we can have a bit of a boogie on just dance or dance central on kinect

Thanks so much for finding out for me! That's good news :)
I must admit I think I have been 100% since I started last dec. !! I seem to have been extra committed this time and the fact that I can eat well works for me.

Glad you are doing well, but sorry you have cramps. Sounds like a pamper/ boogie night is just what you need!
Tracy

I think today will be good!
Fruit muesli yog for brekkie
Sw quiche, tuna, salad
Friends house for dinner. She is a diabetic vegan into whole foods so I am sure it will be good! Mango for pudding. Yum yum

Snacks: grapefruit melon pear and speed soup late afternoon (dinner is later than I can bear! The soup helps stop me from grabbing rubbish)

We are working in our wood all afternoon cutting and splitting and loading firewood so that will keep me busy. Haven't decided on syns yet, had 15 or so yesterday so might be less today

Best news?? Only half lb to go for my first stone!! Come on you, get lost!!
Lol
Tx

Well today is ok I think. Omelette cheese heA and beans tomatoes sausages ( synned as gluten free not fat free ) maybe 6 syns for 2?
Fruit, yog and muesli for lunch
Pesto pasta veg and salad for dinner

Snacks: carrot and satsuma

Lots of water

Being so good and would dearly love to see more weight come off. Feels like I have stopped. Grrr!

Must admit, it is difficult when I read other people saying things like :' totally went off plan and lost 3lbs!' when I am being so good and now losing very little.
Never mind, not giving up!!
:)

Hello all! Someone say hello...!!

Good day today extra easy
( but if I have no meat does that make it green???)

Muesli heb ff yog pineapple satsuma and apple

Lunch: left over pasta pesto from last night ( Small portion) and lots of salad

Dinner will be sweet potato curry from slimmingeats site. Brilliant site btw!
Small glass of wine

Snacks :- carrots, grapefruit and melon

Coffee with one spoon options. Yum yum

HeA in coffees and a drink of milk later.

Did w1 d3 of couch to 5 k and it felt great!!
Syns: will def be under 10!

This pound will go, it will!!!

Sorry chick not Been on minimums for a few days! You seem to be coming along fine, how's the weightloss's going?
I had a massive non scale victory this weekend, needed new jeans as mine are all huge! The ones I fell in love with were out of stock in a size 12 so I thought I'll buy a ten something to work towards and tried them on when I got home AND they only fit!!!!! I'm so pleased ( I'm at the very top end of size 10 these were slouch jeans) but I've had a whole weekend of plan. I'm going to try some red days this week hopefully give me a boost towards my target not far now

Oh and don't worry about plateau's apparently these are good as if and it's a big if you put weight back on you will plateau at these points before getting any bigger!
I know it's doesn't help but persevere and you'll pass these plateau's eventually x

Thanks Sausage! So, is it green if it doesn't have meat?? Confused. And thanks for saying hello!
You are all very nice in your encouragements ;-) I know logically not to freak about the plateau but it's still frustrating!

Syn free sweet potato curry simmering. Yum yum
I am very hungry tonight so will fill up!!

Food today EE
B: muesli, heb fruit
2 toast with small amount peanut butter yum yum
9 syns?

Lunch: small amount of sw cottage pie, s corn and b beans. Not much s free but yum yum

Snacks: 2 clementines and small helping of sw cheesecake with pineapple. ( quark, options, sweetener )
More yum yum

D: sw sweet potato curry and rice. Tons of veg in curry
Beer x1!!

I guess I am over my 15 syns today but I also did couch to 5 k w2 d1 and drank 5 pints of water!
I don't go over 15 most days so I am not worried.

Today :
Usual for brekkie!

Lunch: hm veg soup 2 brown gluten free rolls (8 syns? No idea) cheese heA

Dinner: roast chicken, spuds, s potato and lots of veg yummy! 2 syns perhaps for bisto?

Snacks: clementine, options with quark, 2 wheat free crackers
So far 3 pints of water. Aim to have another one

C2 5 k w2 d2

Bit of wood chopping and wood collecting

And an hour with my elderly neighbour who has lost her hearing aid. That must have burned a few calories! Lol

Yesterday I cut back on syns

Usual for brekkie
Lunch ss soup with small amount of pasta
Dinner: quorn saus left over spuds and sweet potato s corn and beans. Didn't include superfree but lunch and breakfast were good and snacked on fruit

2 celebrations chocolates
3 pints of water

Todays plan

Fruit and yog and 1 slice of heb with marmite
Quorn Sausage egg sandwich other heb with lots of salad. Tomato sauce treat! 2 syns?

Not sure about dinner yet but will have one third ss and no meat today

Snacks: fruit. Got melon, grapes, grapefruit pears etc.
HeA in coffees

Plan to do c25k w2d3 today as well.

Saving syns for home made pizza tomorrow night.

Hope everyone else is going according to plan!

Hmmmm yummy thanks! I picked things that were in tomato sauces rather than cream and boiled rice. Over my syns, but ate slowly so I didn't eat too much and tasted every mouthful! Lol
You a curry fan? I really am, thankfully Hubbie makes delicious curries that are sw standards!

Today we are working in our wood chopping and stacking firewood so that will be my exercise !

Hope you all have a good day
Tracy x

Well, no weight magically fell off me during the night... Boo!

Today : muelsi fruit and ff yog
Lunch veg soup with pasta stirred in - dead yummy!
Tonight is pizza and chips with friends. I shall have less cheese and low fat, only a handful of chips and lots of salad bits.

Snacks: grapes and pear.

Been working in the wood for 3 hours dragging heavy logs and stacking firewood.

Why won't the weight go? I wonder if I am doing something majorly wrong???

Yes!!!! 1 stone gone at last!!!
Now only 3 lbs to my club 10: that is my next target :)
Will try to not weigh myself for a week!!!

Back