Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

And of course the wedding!!! Duh! x

Don't think I will see any of the Jubilee very much hope I do as Im a 'Royalist' will be too busy trying to be a florist .............. oh Im panicking what if I do it wrong ......... 'IM NOT A FLORIST YOU KNOW' will be what I have to keep repeating to 'them' ............ they dont listen though. Looking forward to it - 3 days of playing with flowers mainly english summer flowers - stocks, peonies, roses etc with a few non english - orchids, the colour theme is mainly white with lime green - ooooooo cannot wait.

You will do a great job Chris - you know that - remember - your great at your job!!!!! PLEASE take a photo for us all - would be LOVELY to put a face to the name after all this time - I HATED photos before but I am getting slightly more used to them - yesterday at the show I could even face looking at myself in the buggy which is something I have always shied away from - be brave - wanna see the dress that took sooooo long to find and had us all in a panic with you!!!

you need a pic and be proud of hoiw you look now woman :p

Really? You definitely need to post that newspaper clipping up here! x

Well done Chris,

I'll try to keep an eye on your posts! Well done so far for sure!

Chris I can't wait too see your face xxx your doing fab on conso, and well jell about you hummous.

Monday 28/5 PV
A good day at work at long last winding down for the summer just catching up with paper work before I finish the week after half term ...... chuffed to report I will be back to Floristry in September for another academic year so Im a very happy bunny ..................
Ive been up since 5 this morning, neighbour's stupid chickens and cocks woke me up again at 4 - had enough now tbh I need my sleep as I'm grumpy as a grissly bear when Im tired.
Dukan food today = muffins, roast salmon, salad, pork fillet in tomato and caper sauce with cauli & broccolli, yoghurt & raspberries - a lovely healthy T :)

There's a joke in there about your wake ip call, Chris, but I'm too ladylike to say it! ;)

Sweet dreams :D

P x

Pauline your wicked again, but you make me giggle xxx

whats the plan of action for this week ?? you adding in bread or cheese yet ? starch meals ?? youve obviously had your gala LOL im quite happy toddling along with my veg daily & my apple lol but know i have to start adding the rest in at some point

Sounds good so far, Chris. See, told you conso is easy when you get the hang of it! Plus you get all the little fun extras like strawberries at this time of year.

How do you find pp days now it's just once a week? I really resented them in conso, but I've got used to it now and it's good when I'm feeling a bit bloaty or over indulged.

Last night I had some quinoa, instead of rice, with pan fried veal in a mushroom and sherry sauce - yum! Quinoa is weird stuff but actually quite nice if finding starch a bit heavy. Boils for 15-20 mins, treat same as rice.

Good to try new stuff, glad you're doing ok.

whats the plan of action for this week ?? you adding in bread or cheese yet ? starch meals ?? youve obviously had your gala LOL im quite happy toddling along with my veg daily & my apple lol but know i have to start adding the rest in at some point

Im same as you Ellie its great to have veg & salad every day wierd after 9 months to start eating stuff that's been avoided for so long. Not too fussed about bread tbh but might buy some decent proper multi-seeded and have the odd slice. Could have cheese on toast! Ive been having melon - delish. This week we are going to be so busy with the wedding Im going to save 'gala' for the wedding day.

Sounds good so far, Chris. See, told you conso is easy when you get the hang of it! Plus you get all the little fun extras like strawberries at this time of year.

How do you find pp days now it's just once a week? I really resented them in conso, but I've got used to it now and it's good when I'm feeling a bit bloaty or over indulged.

Last night I had some quinoa, instead of rice, with pan fried veal in a mushroom and sherry sauce - yum! Quinoa is weird stuff but actually quite nice if finding starch a bit heavy. Boils for 15-20 mins, treat same as rice.

Good to try new stuff, glad you're doing ok.

Hi ST - thank you yep good to have fruit out of everything that was off the list fruit has been missed by me the most ........... I used to eat quinoa pre dukan as bulgar wheat love them both. Just slowly trying to get my head around it all. I dont mind PP thursday always make sure Ive plenty in to get my carnivore fix ;)

sounds like a plan :D

Tuesday 29/5 PV
Up early again the bloody things havent crowed since 6 perhaps one of the neighbours has run their necks ..............

Im off to the Trafford Centre after work this afternoon for John Lewis vouchers for our lovely colleague and also shoes, bag, jewellery :) and new lipstick for me. Oh im excited so looking forward to the wedding, glad when all the hard work is done though and the beautiful bride can relax............ she is one of the loviest people I have ever known so I do hope her day goes without any hitches. My personal shopper Rebecca is coming with me so will have to come home first. TC should be quiet so wont be too long fingers crossed.

Dukan grub today will be muffins, roast beef salad, rhubarb & yoghurt, chilli with smidge of grated cheese :eek:, veg, melon

CHRISR said:
Tuesday 29/5 PV
Up early again the bloody things havent crowed since 6 perhaps one of the neighbours has run their necks ..............

LOL! :D

P x

PS - enjoy your shopping AND definitely enjoy your cheese :D

tuesday 29/5
Just got in from the TC and I'm cream crackered - my girl knows how to shop. Ive bought some Dune black patent shoes, a new bobbi brown shimmer brick (bronze) to replace one ive hammered - worth every penny Ive had one for 2 years and its been used every day without fail. Mac lipstick & eyeshadow, eye pencil. Also bought a black linen jacket to wear with the dress for my daughter's graduation ceremony in July. Grilled chicken in Nandos with ratatouille, diet coke, it was delish..... So its off to bed soon can just about keep my eyes open as its been a long day since I got up 5.05 am because of the idiot and his chickens. Think I'm going to look nice on Monday so looking forward to it :) See all you lovely minimin people tomorrow. xxx

Don't THINK you will look nice....KNOW that you will look beautiful xxx good night

Back