Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Bet you are gonna look stunning Chris - phew that the shopping turned out great in the end!!! It's been quite a marathon!!! Lovin following you and Ellie on conso!!!! x

Bet you are gonna look stunning Chris - phew that the shopping turned out great in the end!!! It's been quite a marathon!!! Lovin following you and Ellie on conso!!!! x
not be long now T and we will be following you too :D:D:D (you, ellie & me)

Your Shopping Spree sounds impressive I am sure you will look and feel fabulous xx

have you recovered ?? :D

Ahh am so glad u have been posting about conso its soo interesting, is it just me that is in awe of the allowed foods hahah dukan defo is in my thoughts at all times! Glad u had some shopping treats, how lovely to treat urself u deserve it :)

31/5 PP
busy day at work completing paperwork for the end of the year - back in tomorrow to help with the wedding flowers. Going to be busy all weekend being an apprentice florist ;) I will be able to chill next week and catch up with housework etc none will get done this weekend. So back to work on the Monday after half term and staff development on the 5th July and thats all I have to do workwise until the end of August. How good is that ............ a few lie-ins reading, watching morning TV and being on my trusty laptop - marvellous!

Today has been my PP day muffins for breakfast, chicken and more chicken, yoghurt for pud :) not very exciting but no problem having a PP day :)

a busy year draws to an end.....wind down and enjoy that wedding on Monday, love the sound of your outfit and the colours you have chose. conso sounds a good place to be....im doing my best to join you asap xxx

Friday 1/6 PV

A good PP yesterday quite enjoyed it actually. CD you are a genius, THANK YOU - shows I havent got my head around conso 'fruit muffins' OMG unlike Ellie Im not too keen on a boring apple but baked in a muffin I will be .......... the list is endless.

So today I'm a florist (chews finger nails) hope I dont make any cock-ups ............ want to do a Jubilee door wreath but might not get time. Better get a shower and its off to work I go on a 'Friday' oh well all in a good cause for my beautiful friend and hubbie to be. Hardly any spare time until Tuesday so have a great jubilee weekend whatever the weather decides to do - I will catch up with you all on Tuesday. xxx

i swear apples taste much nicer than they did pre dukan chris lol have a good day xx

have a fabulous weekend Chris and enjoy the wedding.....cant wait for pic very,very exciting xxx

Just a quick one to say I hope you have an AMAZING time at the wedding - enjoy all the compliments that are bound to come your way....... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you have a fantastic day :D

Have a great day today Chris, am looking forward to hearing all about the wedding x

Morning Chris, hope wedding and flowers when without any hitches? Pictures please remember lol we know your shy xxx hope your coping with conso with all this excitement around.....hurry up and post....us nosey Dukaneers can't wait for the craic xxx

Chris I have been thinking of you this weekend as well, I hope the proceedings went without a hitch and I hope to see some glorious pictures. You will be no doubt shattered but on a high I am sure. xx

Tuesday 5/6 PP
just arrived home after having a fabulous time loved every minute of the floral preparation from Friday through to Sunday ............ and yesterday was such a lovely magical day not only for the bride and groom but for all their guests too. I already knew about all the little details etc she had planned for her big day - it was fantastic. Great to be able to chill as well all together after such a hectic term. Hotel lovely & Chester is beautiful, great shopping too, so now I know how to get there I will be off for a day out with my lovely girl. I did feel good in my linen dress and my feet managed it in my new Dune shoes. So so glad I chose to do Dukan last summer and its thank you to you all my lovely minimin friends for helping me. My camera is still in the car, didnt take that many photos but I do have one of me so I will be brave and upload it later ;)

Soooo great that you had such a lovely time...... Can't wait to see pics when you get a mo..... Welcome back too, you have been missed!

faulous :D

Back