Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

fingers and toes crossed

I'm back - my feet feel weird very painful procedure so hope it works, if it doesn't then its a foot surgeon I go to see. Feet up today with minimum walking and tomorrow I should be OK for work, phew thank goodness. Hate being off had a day off in 2009 because of a sickness bug and before that it was flu in 2004.

Hope everyone has a good Dukan day :)

Oh not sure where that fabric shop is. will ask other half and see if he knows, hes Burnley born and bred. Im from Stafford originally but been up here a while. Unfortunately Burnley shopping area has become a bit of a ghost town these days.

Look forward to reading your posts, good luck on your return. :happy036:

Hi V if your ever in need of fabric then its worth a visit think its called Emmanuels. Will defo be going again my friend lives in Haslingden so he takes me to some good places. Need a visit to Boundary Mill soon.

Hope your feet are feeling better this evening Chris xxx Hows the Dukan menu going today?????

Hope your feet are feeling better this evening Chris xxx Hows the Dukan menu going today?????

Ok thanks Sue dukan fine today
Both feet swollen and weird pains in my toes and balls of feet, a bit bruised where the needles went in. I have to be different and have 4 of these blasted things. Hope the cortisone has got shut of them. See how they feel tomorrow before I decide about work. Dont fancy being on my feet from 9 in the morning until 9 at night with sore feet.

Can anyone recommend a villa in either the Baleariacs or one of the Greek Islands for 5 people. We would all like to go away for 2 weeks end of June for a family holiday ...... so that's another little incentive to get this Dukan bus to the terminus ;)

Good night and good Dukan dreams xxx

Hope your feeling better this morning lovely and the feet are okay, if they aren't then I recommend a day off to give the cortisone a chance to work..... Usually takes a couple of days to help...... x

Just caught up with your diary entries Chris, hope feet are better this morning x

I hope the recovery is going well Chris and wish you much happiness (and Dukan success) in 2013!

I have stayed in various small villas (fincas) around Porto Pollensa in Majorca over the years. It's lovely there though I'm sure there are cheaper places. PUERTO POLLENSA HOLIDAY RENTALS has long lists of holiday places to rent, often direct from the owner. You can save money by staying somewhere without air conditioning but I have to warn you it can get too hot to sleep at night - not so sure about temperatures in June though. If you stay in a villa you will need to hire a car. If you do end up in that part of Majorca let me know because I can recommend a number of great restaurants.

Take care, my lovely, it's great to have you back xx

What news Mrs R? How are the poorly feet? How's Dukan? Are you okay? Thinking of you and hoping all is good.... xxxx

Ive just got home from a very long day at work and I'm shattered. MrR is in a grumpy mood so I'm not even bothering asking why because I just cannot be arsed. Sorry but I can't .... my feet are OK a bit bruised where the needles went in and Ive had the odd serious twinge on and off during today but all in all they are fine. The students today did wiring and taping so we had a fair bit just sitting down. Not a bad day. I do love my job even with Ofsted on their way. The majority of people working in Education do an excellent job and Ofsted puts the fear of god in you oh well we will get through it.

Today has been good my first proper PP.

Muffins, roast chicken x 2, roast salmon. Probably not eaten enough but I'm too cream crackered now so I will have a good breakfast before I'm out for work tomorrow.

I will catch up with everyone's diary tomorrow night x

Back