COCO COLA

It's a blessing in disguise as it is helping me to learn how to b hungry more like I don't feel like eating at all. In the positive side I was dwn to 11.0.3/4 so I nearly lost 6 pounds. I know it's now the way to loose the weigh but that's nearly half a stone in just one day. So looking at the positive side I need to loose 3 more stones can't complain.

I am trying to look at it on a positive note as inside am feeling poorly and hate the way I am feeling. I am absolutely exhausted.

Cola you want to be 8 stones? You must be really delicate framed and petite! x

Hi I am small though not delicate

Yes 8 stones will be great as I actually used to be 7 and a half stones all my life but after marriage i have been between 8 and 8.5 stones so 3 more stones to go. I am constantly drinking

Apart from diet iPhone 6 and 6s is out anyone going for a new iPhone ?

My contract is due in the next few weeks so good timing for me planning to go for the 6s surely and can leave my iPhone 5 for my 1 year daughter who always wants it!!!

Hi guys,

Am slightly better but still of shakes as my stomach still has not settled.

Good thing today is managed to keep food down. I had 2 toasts and so far so good.

I will have to let me stomach settle this week. It's so crap as I really wanted to start this week now I am a whole week behind schedule as I has aimed end of Oct to loose 2 stones.

I am being careful with what I eats me hopefully tomorrow I can try having some protein.

I am vegetarian so I have lots of quorn stuff
Let's hope next Monday no hiccups.

I can believe my luck just as I though I was getting better I threw up again.

Not sure what's wrong I have been feeling really weak and tired.

My body is aching lack is sleep and am just feel I am having a melt down.

Oh honey. It sounds nasty. Do you think you need to go back to docs? This has gone on for a while now x

I have booked an appointments tomorrow.

Fortunately our surgery is open till 8 today n was lucky enf to get an appointment hopefully I'll get myself sorted

Hi all,

Went to the docs I have acid reflux. As I threw up a lot and not been eatin my body got a lot of acid hence the throwing up.

Given me acidity medication and said it will calm dwn just as my stomach lining could be inflamed with all the throwing up.

Feeling much better and managed to keep food dwn as well so think problem solved .

Thanks for all your care and now I will start on Monday

Hi
I am much better but not started the diet as was still not 100% if all goes well I will start on Monday.

How are you getting along.

I have been reading everyone's post to mentally help me .

Once i start I'll be here to moan all the time

Believe me i know where your coming from . I was a complete coke/pepsi addict . At its wordt i was prob going through 5-6 litres a day :-(
and it was hard giving it up ,had very strong cravings for 6 weeks . But ive been off all soft drinks for over a year now and i dont miss them at all. Not all down to giving up soft drinks but i feel a million times better now aswell :)

Believe me i know where your coming from . I was a complete coke/pepsi addict . At its wordt i was prob going through 5-6 litres a day :-( and it was hard giving it up ,had very strong cravings for 6 weeks . But ive been off all soft drinks for over a year now and i dont miss them at all. Not all down to giving up soft drinks but i feel a million times better now aswell :)

Thanks for your advice really helps to know someone going though the same thing. I really hope I can do it as it's my addiction which I will struggle to control but good to know it is achievable

Did you do anything to help you control the craving

Hi All,

Finally on day 1 after all the mishaps.

Now need to ensure i can stay focused and be as determined as I have been so far to pull through the next 10weeks.

My aim is to ensure I loose 2 stones by xmas which I think is very very possible as long as I stick to plan

I intend to stay on Shakes only some days and also have a small meal with what we are allowed.

How's everyone day been so far

Back