ConstantlyDizzy 2015

And it won't matter if you follow the old plan until you've got the detail of the new one.

I expect to see that you've done it tomorrow.
Or there will be trouble.

Mind you, I'll be too busy cooking to come up there and give you hell, but I'll manage somehow.

And it won't matter if you follow the old plan until you've got the detail of the new one.

I expect to see that you've done it tomorrow.
Or there will be trouble.

Mind you, I'll be too busy cooking to come up there and give you hell, but I'll manage somehow.

PMSL :) well that's me told then! il face them scales of doom tomorrow......promise

Well done, Dizz.

And just remember how confusing the old plan was at the beginning.
You'll get the hang of it.

And I think having to concentrate on it makes you think about what you're eating, which is in a way better than a plan you know back to front.
It's good for focusing the mind.

Good for you getting back on it. Them thar scales of doom will be giving you smaller and smaller numbers.
And you know my pompoms will be flinging like good 'uns!

Well done, Dizz.

And just remember how confusing the old plan was at the beginning.
You'll get the hang of it.

And I think having to concentrate on it makes you think about what you're eating, which is in a way better than a plan you know back to front.
It's good for focusing the mind.

Good for you getting back on it. Them thar scales of doom will be giving you smaller and smaller numbers.
And you know my pompoms will be flinging like good 'uns!

im counting on you being an expert pom pom flinger....they brought me luck 1st time around :)

Hey Dizzy! Found you - great idea to start a new diary and slough off the past year.

Try not to worry too much about the changes. I'm in my first week back and am easing myself back in by just doing the old EE - it worked before so there's no reason it won't work now just because they've swapped some terminology (which seems to be the only difference as far as I can see!)

I am planning on giving SP a whirl next week...eek

Anyway, so glad you're back and that Tony is on the mend. x

Hey Dizzy! Found you - great idea to start a new diary and slough off the past year.

Try not to worry too much about the changes. I'm in my first week back and am easing myself back in by just doing the old EE - it worked before so there's no reason it won't work now just because they've swapped some terminology (which seems to be the only difference as far as I can see!)

I am planning on giving SP a whirl next week...eek

Anyway, so glad you're back and that Tony is on the mend. x

lovely to see you ! Il be doing more diary mooching now im back :) x

Morning x I forget you're over here 

thought everyone had deserted me lol x

well day 1 of being on the new plan went ok ish......I had porridge for breakfast but it was the oatso simple and im not sure if that is a HEB? anyhow I didn't have any syns just in case. Food was a bit meh, tony was a bit off colour yesterday (hes still passing out a lot when he stands up and they don't know if its the morphine lowering his blood pressure) so my plans at doing some nice cooking went to pot.....the day finished like this:-

b porridge
L tuna salad and jacket spud
T (was supposed to be butternut squash soup.....but I forgot id put it on and burnt it!) ended up having a tomato omelette and beans

Today ive just had the oatso simple again (if anyone can tell me if this is ok or not please)
lunch and tea are to be decided but I rather fancy a chicken stir fry nom nom

just waiting fo the nurse to come and change tonys feed tube water........hes hoping desperately to have this taken out at the end of the month, but it all depends if hes managed to maintain his weight since stopping using it (his main source of food are bottles of feed that he drinks as food is still difficult for him to swallow having no 'swallow' since the reconstruction op, things rely on gravity and a lot of water to get food down.

Not got a great deal going on here today other than the nurse and a bit of washing to do.
will post food details when ive decided. x

Which Oat So Simple is it, Dizz?
The plain one (Original)?
A 27g sachet is 5 syns.

All the flavours are different, so if it's not that one I can tell you the syns for any other.

well my new food directory has arrived this afternoon......so ive really no excuse for not following the plan 100%!

meals today
b oatso simple gplden syrup 6.5 syn
l beans egg and wm toast with toms
t chicken stir fry

Ive just put a gammon in the slow cooker for tomorrow.....ran out of diet coke tho booooo so a quick top up trip of a few bits is on the cards tomorrow if tony is up to it.
feeling quite positive about this restart, the only bad part is tonys diet so I have to cook separate thing for him and am fast running out of things he can actually manage at the mo :( hey ho il figure it out x

Sounds like a good day. What does Tony eat, can you blend stuff or does that not work?

Morning x Hows Tony ?
Never tried diet coke gammon ,my sil does it with cherry coke x
Anything planned for today ?

Back