ConstantlyDizzy 2015

Morning x Hows Tony ?
Never tried diet coke gammon ,my sil does it with cherry coke x
Anything planned for today ?

morning hun.hows you? diet coke gammon is lovely....it sweetens then ham a bit and id lovely and moist.
Tonys still having bad dizzy spells....fell over again yesterday so a trip to the docs today for him. I just need to get some washing in the dryer and clean the bathroom/kitchen then that's me done for the day. xx

Poor Tony :( hope he feels better soon :(

What's the slow cooker like to clean after the diet coke gammon? Is it a nightmare? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

How did Tony get on at the drs? are they able to give him anything which will help with the dizzy spells? x

What's the slow cooker like to clean after the diet coke gammon? Is it a nightmare? Xx

That made me giggle ;)

Sounds like a good day. What does Tony eat, can you blend stuff or does that not work?

he has to be on a very soft/sloppy diet,high in calories, but part of the problem is that his taste has been badly affected by the radiotherapy so most foods taste metallic or very bitter. hes getting by mainly on things like trifle and custard at the mo as they dont taste too nasty - plus his high calorie nutrition drinks.

Poor Tony :( hope he feels better soon :(

thanks hun. the slow cooker isn't too bad tbh, I just bung it in the dishwasher lol x

How did Tony get on at the drs? are they able to give him anything which will help with the dizzy spells? x

That made me giggle ;)

his blood pressure is dropping when he stands up, they think its more than likely the morphine but theres a fine line between how much they can reduce it and keeping the pain at bay. theres nothing else they can give him :/ x

I found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dizzy duck - hows it going hun? Good to have you back on the wagon with us.

Dont start putting pressure on yourself about the plan, you know the EE plan and can still follow it. Having S & P days will apparently help boost your weight losses. My reckoning is if it aint broke dont fix it. Maybe stick to EE until you read through the new plan a few times and get your head around it.

You still have a lot to contend with at home so take it a day at a time, and maybe on Tonys good days then you can do a batch cook and freeze it. Home made microwave meals just to zap if your pushed.

Whatever you decide to do were all here to help you and each other hun. Good luck and I hope its a Happy and Healthier new year for you both xxxx

I found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dizzy duck - hows it going hun? Good to have you back on the wagon with us.

Dont start putting pressure on yourself about the plan, you know the EE plan and can still follow it. Having S & P days will apparently help boost your weight losses. My reckoning is if it aint broke dont fix it. Maybe stick to EE until you read through the new plan a few times and get your head around it.

You still have a lot to contend with at home so take it a day at a time, and maybe on Tonys good days then you can do a batch cook and freeze it. Home made microwave meals just to zap if your pushed.

Whatever you decide to do were all here to help you and each other hun. Good luck and I hope its a Happy and Healthier new year for you both xxxx

hello my lovely! glad you found me......ive been all lonely since my diary change lol

I think youre right about just doing the old plan until I get my head back around it all (Im struggling at the mo getting back into things without really having to think hard) xx

hello my lovely! glad you found me......ive been all lonely since my diary change lol

I think youre right about just doing the old plan until I get my head back around it all (Im struggling at the mo getting back into things without really having to think hard) xx

morning folks
well I made a bugger of yesterday :( just cant seem to get my head around things this time GRRRRRR

Im going to write everything down that I eat so I can double check everything as I go through the day. so .....my grand restart ended in an epic fail.....today WILL be better!:)
I think Sheila is right stick to the old plan. That's what I'm doing x

can anyone tell me if the special K multigrain porridge red berries is a HEB please? x
I don't know sorry x

Back