Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Ooh I like the sound of that. We stayed in Riviera Maya at the Grand Rivieria Princess hotel. It was beautiful all inclusive food ace, drinks branded and ace, hotel complex huge but felt spacious even though loads of people. We went into Playa del Carmen which is nice they've got a beautiful beach. Next time we'd stay at Cancun as we needed a but more to do outside the complex and we were 6 miles from playa del Carmen. Xx

Diary crasher :D

I'm not a stalker tho honest lmao. Your food looks great hun, good luck for WI and don't forget the scanbran :) x

Thanks constant or can I call you dizzy? I've got the rum at the ready but I probably won't make it until Tuesday or Wednesday as weigh in late but I'll let you know how I go, thanks for the good luck too. I'll let you know. How ru today? Xx

Thanks constant or can I call you dizzy? I've got the rum at the ready but I probably won't make it until Tuesday or Wednesday as weigh in late but I'll let you know how I go, thanks for the good luck too. I'll let you know. How ru today? Xx

Just call me dizzy hun :)
I'm good thanks, had a little run out today with my OH ( he had to pick something up for work) so we ended up stopping off in Blackpool for a walk on the front ...... Its grim from how I remember it as a kid tho! BUT I avoided all the fish n chips n naughtiness......even turned down a pub meal on the way back in favour of cooking a SW friendly gammon joint when home ~ go me lol :D xx

Hi cookie. Glad to see the link is working and everyone is finding you :). Good luck for the WI tomorrow x

Happy Monday! Good luck for WI today, can't wait to see what it is :)

Hello everyone, I'm getting ready to set off for my weigh in, I've got the cash to pay for 6wks in advance as I'm committed, plus I'm getting me some scan bran & hi fi light bars too. I'm feeling good well sort of. Thanks for all your good luck messages I'll be back to update around 8.30pm I want to bite my nails but they look too nice to ruin so I'm biting fresh air at the moment, cu in a but xx

Woo hoo! I lost 4.5lbs this week, holiday weight has gone yay for Cookie. Needless to say I'm very happy with that. Also I had a good day in work too, breakfast = apple & activia 0% vanilla yogurt, lunch = ham, egg & cheese salad and fruit, dinner was left over roast chicken with veg & sweet potato & 1 bacon medallion with gravy (1 syn). For afters I'm having a mini flake & banana muller light (5 syns) ). Total 6 syns

Attachments

• image-2868247245.jpg
    image-2868247245.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image-3933674459.jpg
    image-3933674459.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 154
Well done on the loss cookie :)

Lol at boulder balls D :D xxx

Thanks dizzy, fe boulder balls, OMG I replied to you on Textys diary. I'm working on stopping laughing now conscious doesn't approve. How are you? How was your day? Xxx if its bad think of big balls and you should feel better straight away xxx

Thanks dizzy, fe boulder balls, OMG I replied to you on Textys diary. I'm working on stopping laughing now conscious doesn't approve. How are you? How was your day? Xxx if its bad think of big balls and you should feel better straight away xxx

Pmsl. My day was OK ta hunni. Went and bought the entire shelf stock of scanbran at Holland and Barratt today :) 12 packs should keep me going a cake or two ;) xx

Pmsl. My day was OK ta hunni. Went and bought the entire shelf stock of scanbran at Holland and Barratt today :) 12 packs should keep me going a cake or two ;) xx

ooh yes I've bought one pack of scan bran, I was thrown though as there was two types and I was confused for a while one of them was Rye I think? Not sure now but I went with the blue pack one. I think I'm going to give it a go on Wednesday or Thursday. It looks dry as sand though are you sure I should eat it or exfoliate my feet with it? Xx

Hello Flabtofit, thank you for subscribing how are you today how's your day been? I'm feeling good today and weigh in has boosted my spirit too. Xx

Back